Author has written 17 stories for Haiku, Friendship, Love, Manga, General, Song, Life, and Nature.
My old and horrible fan fiction can be found at XD:
If that doesn't work, you can look me up in the directory at fanfiction.net:
Note: I've rated my stories and poems based on both the fiction rating descriptions and my own judgment. I believe that young children understand more than we give them credit for, but they may not understand all of the concepts presented in my writing. As such, I don't think most of my writing is suitable for a younger audience. If at some point the fiction ratings have more detailed descriptions, I may reconsider my ratings.
As promised, here are some more poems. All of these new poems are from Poetry Writing class. Nuff said. More to follow soon.
- a short poem about the planet Venus and the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite ("Aphrodite")
- a poem featuring alliteration ("Waves on the Prowl")
- a single sentence poem ("Captive")
- a metaphor poem featuring personification ("I Am Africa")
~Things to Come~
- more poems! :D Woo hoo! Haha. I think the last few I'm going to post are some of my best, with the exception of "I Am Africa."
- thinking about writing a fiction story... That is if I can get my act together and actually have everything planned out before I start writing! XD
Ah, another VERY long period of time has passed since I've been on this website. The years are going by way too fast...
Anyway, I actually do have stuff to post. Quite a lot of stuff, too, so I'm thinking about posting gradually throughout the summer (although I'll probably change my mind soon enough and post everything at once, lol). I haven't written anything new since spring semester at college ended in May, but hopefully I'll get the ball rolling again this summer or when fall semester starts.
All old stuff!
- An older poem written about the same time I wrote "Thoughts?". This one's called "Lost Identity."
- a haiku called "Let in the Sun"
- a poem inspired by Yasunori Mitsuda's "Scars of Time." The poem, or lyrics if you will, are supposed to go along with the music.
- a "song" I wrote for a contest called Speak New Words. Unfortunately my friends and I never made a video for the contest, and the song ended up sounding more like a poem than lyrics to a song. Alas, I'm clueless when it comes to writing lyrics XD.
- a very short and random free verse poem called "In Passing"
~Things to Come~
The rest of the poems, which I will post later, were writen for a poetry writing class I took last semester.
Oh my gosh, an update. The apocalypse is coming. Nothing too special, though.
- Lover's Lamentation ('tis a song I wrote for a story I'm working on)
~Things to come~
- still working on that story I talked about in my first update. I need to finish it before April 16 so I can enter it into the Wheat Thins Expressions contest XD.
You know what sucks? For some reason I've just realized that two of my stories "violate" the fictionpress.com guidelines. I wonder why no one's said anything about them... lol. Well, I figure if they've survived this long, no one's bound to notice now. Right? _;
- none, actually o_o;... Woe is me. I'm working on it though.
Man, I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated my profile (about two and a half years, give or take). I've missed this place! TT_TT
Okay. I have good news and I have bad news. Good news is I'll probably start posting things again. Bad news is I won't be posting that often, because I've pretty much lost my inspiration to write. One of my biggest problems is I write only when I feel like it (which isn't too often anymore), and I don't really discipline myself (you know, set a goal to write for an hour everyday or something). Go figure.
Though I'm feeling quite down in the dumps about my writing progression, I don't think I'll ever find a good reason to quit. That's right, everyone... the word you're all waiting to hear: perseverance.
So, the question of the day is... (long dramatic pause) has my writing improved? Heh... I'll let you be the judge of that.
- Posted a poem about writer's block. Ha ha XD.
~Things to come~
- Uh... probably a song I wrote a few months back
- a little blurp of a story I hope to someday complete (which probably won't happen in this millenium... or maybe ever XD Ahhh... I'm such an optimist :D)
Unsafe External Link