Author has written 10 stories for Fable, Young Adult, Romance, and General.
"To see the world in a grain of sand,
and to see heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in an hour."
- William Blake
00. Cinders All Around: A cultural retelling of Cinderella. Done for Fiction 111.1
01. Be Scene: A short coming of age story for "kids these days". Done for Fiction 111.3
02. Now Playing: 60 songs, 4:11:25 total time, 347.2MB; one of my first shots at experimental fiction in playlist format.
03. Fine Lines: Another shot at experimental fiction, this one done in list format. Why don't breakups ever equate to just letting things go?
04. Slide: Inspired by Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and Irvine Welsh's "Trainspotting". One of the first glimpses of fiction from the Skull Candy Project.
05. Shimmer: First story done from a long bout of Writer's Block. Flash Fiction inspired by a beloved stranger.
06. Everything Zen: The harsh realities of life, or maybe a glimpse of it. Testing out a new muse. Let's see if this is worth anything.
07. The Deconstruction of Prince Charming: An old story I thought I forgot about. Inspired by Palahniuk.
08. JUNKIE: A major re-hash of my original comic book, POSTAL. Decided to take a different route now that my partner-in-crime is gone.
09. Such Great Heights: No, I don't have a sibling. Though I've always had the impression that something like this would happen if I did.
00.Cinders All Around:
+ As a cultural retelling of a well-known children's fairy tale, I made an effort to keep the prose in a very vague, dreamlike manner. As said by my favorite mentor, A. Abola, "these are the kinds of words that make you fall in love" (5 Apr 2007 Thurs)
01. Be Scene:
+ To those who find this story "wrong" in meaning, thank you for your reactions and I apologize if you find this material offensive in any way. However, please, do keep in mind that "you" is basically another way of saying "I" when writing, therefore the narrator, when saying "you" is talking about the main character, herself, left unnamed in the story. This is supposed to be about a girl's life, her mistakes and how she finds a way to overcome them. However I did notice that it should have a higher rating for it's content. To everyone who did enjoy the story, thank you for your support and constructive criticism. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. (17 Mar 2007 Sat)
+ Personally, I'd like to think that there's a difference between being popular and finding your place among peers.(5 Apr 2067 Thurs)
02. Now Playing:
+ The story may be read in two ways, one is by reading each song title in order to tell a story, the other is by downloading these songs and listening to them as part of a playlist. Pick your poison. (21 Mar 2007 Wed)
+ I'd like to think that I don't have to be bored in order to dable in experimental fiction. After all every story requires research (5 Apr 2007 Thurs)
Netochka. Proper Noun. YOUR Future Perfect Synesthete, All-Around Emotion Junkie, Technicolor Lover, Ataraxic Technophiliac. Vicariously living as the whole world dies. Always daring to be a god. Fighting fire with fire. A liar and a thief just aching to take your heart away. Now, ask yourself. Do you beLIEve? See also: Juvenile Delinquent.