Author has written 6 stories for Spiritual, Fantasy, Young Adult, Nature, Friendship, and Love.Alright. Complete bio overhaul. *clears throat*
First things first. Welcome to my domain! Castles, mansions, forests, mountains, wilderness... My land has it all.
Anyway, I should probably introduce myself.
Age: Too young for drinking and all that fun stuff (at least in the U.S.)
Current Status: Single and no prospects in sight *surveys horizon* Nope. Still no prospects.
Birthday: July. And I'm older than Daniel Radcliffe by several weeks. *snicker*
Now then. Vital statistics out of the way. I suppose I'll have to tell you about myself. I'm a bored female person. I love books and stories and am obsessed with reading, and am very annoyed when people express dislike for that activity. I love art and have the ambition to become a top artist one day! You will hear my name in art circles around the world! I will be famous, I tell you, FAMOUS!! *gets hold of self* ANYWAY. I also love music. Classical, Irish, jazz, alt rock, Beatles (of course they deserve their own category), new age, I'll listen to just about anything that's good. The only thing I can't stand is country. But that's about it. Send any good mp3's my way! Oh yes! I can't forget about old comedies! I absolutely love old comedies! The Pink Panther and any others with Inspector Clusoe are the best! I also love words. My latest is "defenestrate." It means "to throw out a window." Lovely! Alright, ONWARD!
And now on to the next paragraph!
I don't believe I've intoduced you to my muse! She's a little blue angel named Roo. *Roo flies out from where she was lurking and bows, then settles on a handy storm cloud hovering around* She's also notoriously finiky and can go months without giving me inspiration. *LR mutters and glares at Roo*
ANYWAY. I'm feeling sarcastic right now, so I'll give you all something that I received in a particularly sappy forward. But sarcasm has come into play and I have added (perfectly true) comments in astericks.
~FACTS OF LIFE~*
1. At least 5 people in this world, love you so much they would die for you. *Hmm… no, none really come to mind.*
2. At least 15 people in this world love you, in some way. *I’m touched.*
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you, is because they want to be
4. A smile from you, can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep. *If only to plot my demise.*
6. You mean the world to someone. *Yes, I do. If I had decided to pull that trigger, one of my minions might not be seeing it.*
7. Without you, someone may not be living. *See above.*
8. You are special and unique, in your own way. *Yes, in my own world-conquering, people-torturing, order-giving sort of way.*
9. Someone that you don't know even exists loves you. *Yes. It’s that or be shot.*
10. Even when you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. You
12. When you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you
13. Always remember compliments you received. Forget about the rude
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them. You will feel much better
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they
Alright then. Enough with the sarcasm. You are here to read the stories. *hunts around* I know it's here somewhere... Aha! *gives you book* Here they are! Happy reading!