Author has written 80 stories for Life, Love, Haiku, Fantasy, Song, Friendship, War, Humor, and Family.
(I know there wasn't really a need to put that, but I'm really quite OCD, thank you very much.)
Sex: Female (Although that's never the first word that pops into my head when someone else says the word...)
Birthdate: Jan. 16, 1987
Strongest Fear: Being caught in a relationship that I hate/don't want and not being able to escape
- I strongly believe in God and the idea that all can be saved by grace if they only accept it.
- I also strongly believe that my parents, though we may not always agree, do always try to protect me and have led me to this point in my life to the best of their ability. And for that, I love them both dearly with every piece of my heart.
- I believe and know that my sister is the one whom I may rely on the most. (And, I must say whom because she's an English major who would shoot me if I screwed it up. Lol.)
- And most of all, I believe that my friends are the comic relief that I need everyday, the ones who will try to show me the error of my ways with the least amount of damage, AND provide a shoulder to cry on when the need arises.
- I am not perfect. I am human.
- Writing is an outlet to the soul, and you improve each time you plug it in.
- I don't have to be angry every second of the day.
- I can live from a broken heart, and have.
- Fear cannot overshadow my life forever.
- There is someone out there who believes, or will believe, that my smile is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.
- Love does not blind you of all flaws; it merely provides with the strength to grin and bear it.
Favorite Things: (It's a good thing...oh come on, who can't throw that one in there?)
- Kissing in the rain (without an umbrella)
- Breathing (fun and functional!...What an interesting phrase...I'll have to contemplate that one later...)
- Talking in person where facial expressions and hand gestures so make the conversation
- Showing other people how to smile
- Making someone laugh when they think they never will again
- Watching the sunlight as it breaks through storm clouds
- Meeting new people (Oh help me, how generic...)
(Yes, that does say irks. In general, that means things that I don't like. AKA, things that irk me. Get it? Good. Now, moving forward...)
- People who are ignorant and purposely choose to remain so
- Small minded people (I think this kind of relates to the statement above, but whatever...I can't think of too many things in this section...I'm a generally happy person, so sue me...)
- People who refuse to believe that someone South of D.C. could even comprehend what the word dickshonary looks like. (My own little laugh here...if you don't get it...*sigh*)
12.29.2005 - 1:44 A.M.
Back for a time,
Back for a season.
For who knows tomorrow,
And who sees true Reason.