Author has written 36 stories for Love, Life, Family, and Friendship.
Well, my names Heather, but everyone calls me Hev.
Oh well, hope you like what you see, if you dont then im not really bothered, its just my thoughts and stuff really.
Hmm, I'm a 19 yr old student at Bournemouth Uni studying Archaeology and prehistory. Its so much fun and the people there rule. Stillliving in Bromsgrove when im not at Uniwhich is er...ok. (Never go there!). and i miss my mates, especially my best pal jen, loads, especially now i dont get to see them as often as id like to. My mates down in Bournemouth are really cool though, and sitting in the pub (usually Inferno on a monday night) with them all is such a laugh. I've been playing the electric guitar for nearly 6 yrs, which must mean i have a hobby, woo!. I love music and im always listening to something as i think music is one ofthe best way for people to express how their feeling. Rock, metal and punk are my main catogories but i guess it differs occasionally.
Oh yeh, kate smells like cheese, mainly Stilton, and life does not throw lemons as life has no arms...
1. My mates
2. Drinking with my mates and hanging out
guitar which I've been playing for almost 6yrs
piercings and my tattoo, woo
6. Lazy sunny days
7. Reading, i love it so much. You can just forget about reality, lol. Stephen King has to be one of my favourite authers and I've read a ton of his books. Philip Pullman, Terry Pratchett, Tom Holt, Dan Brown and others also come under my top 10 list.
8. And most of all, my bed.
1. My mates being upset
2. When the alcohol runs out, or i just run out of cash
3. Rain, It sucks and it's annoying, especially when it's windy too.
4. Bad music (Dance/drum and bass etc)
5. Memories of the ones that hurt me
6 Being the last to know stuff, it's annoying and I feel like a moron
7. Oh yes, and people who can't pronounce their 'Th's'. It's Heather, not Hever. Geez.
Some words of wordly Hev wisdom that I've found useful would be:
- Never take part in a shot night! You end up collapsing in the middle of a road in Bournemouth high street and not remembering how you got there. Also your mates draw on your face to make you look like a pizza...
Great bands that need a mention:
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - The best band ever created and they ROCK live.
2. Placebo - Loud, proud and deprsssing. What more do you need?
3. AFI - Amazing lyrics with rocking chords.
4. The Distillers - Even if the band was crap Brody's hair would pull it through.
5. Blink 182 - Travis rules and I'm trying reeeely hard to get my mate to copy his hair...I'll keep you informed.
6. Zebrahead - They rule sooooo so much. One of my all time favourite bands, after the Chili's
7. Linkin Park - Everything that you thought i would be is falling apart right in front of you
There are loads of others but it would take me all day to put them all up.
And Reviews rock, so make sure you do it. Yeh...ok i can't be threatening at all via computer.