Author has written 4 stories for Romance, and General.
Oh gosh, I feel terrible about how long it's been since I was here. Most likely, none of you are even reading this anymore and I don't blame you. Basically my life's been turned upside down and a lot of things have changed. Right now, I'm hoping that I'll be starting to post stuff again soon, but I really can't say for sure. I'm inclined to just scrap "In Between" right now, so if anyone is super attached to it, let me know, and I'll consider finishing it. Thank you so so so much to all of you guys who have ever read anything I've written. It means a ton to me! Fynley
- british rock bands (the beatles, radiohead, coldplay, keane, muse, franz ferdinand, the clash, pink floydto name a few)
- star gazing
- travelling to new places and re-visiting places i love
- any kind of ice cream
- Michael Ondaatje and Timothy Findley (favourite Canadian authours)
- Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald (favourite American authours)
- second hand bookstores or music stores
- random conversations with strangers
- teen movies from the 80s (Footloose, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
- being Canadian!
- reviewers :)
About the stories:
I just finished "The First Time" Woohoo! Thanks to all my lovely readers and reviewers. You are absolutely adored by me! I'm currently working on "In Between." Ten points to whoever figures out the connection between these two stories. I've got some poems up too that are sadly unreviewed (quite possibly because they're not very good - poetry's not really my thing) so take a gander around.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde. *
Unsafe External Link