Author has written 4 stories for Fantasy, Love, and Fantasy.
Just your average amateur writer here. I've written for about a two years now, although I've never published any of my works. Please, if any of my works look similar to yours, I promise you I didn't plagiarize! If you have any questions or comments about my story or anything else, email me! Want to talk? Instant message me! Or do both. Your choice.
Want to know more about me?Likes:
I love anime (Japanese Animation) and manga (Slayers, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, Azumanga Daioh...) the list goes on and on...)
I also love video games (FF series, FFVII is my favorites, Mario RPG, Zelda series...)
Being secretive (Don't ask...)
I hate spiders! (They scare the heck out of me!)
People who brag (Maybe...It depends on the person...)
“People do crazy things for love, unfortunately, I’m not in love, and I’m still crazy!”
Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.
- William Durant, founder of General Motors
If any of you are still reading this (and I doubt any of you are) then just to let you know...I'm still working on my story; I just haven't posted any yet. Just give me time...and be sure not to look at me for a while...
1. A New Foe: A poem about a man who wants to catch this girl. His enemy is the man. (See, The Man; The Son)
2. The Man; The Son: A poem about a man and a son living two different lives, yet they are related.
3. The Setting of the Sun, And the Rise of Feelings: A man's denial of a woman he loves, turns into his truth. A poem about how denial can bring out the truth.
1. Brother! Brother! : A story about a boy named Hiriko trying to kill his perfect brother, Etsuko Tatske. He meets one of his fan girls and they continue his quest to kill his brother. Not may sound very entertaining, but still...
The first chapter is up and ready! Go read it!