Author has written 13 stories for Fantasy, Historical, Family, Religion, Fantasy, and War.
ugh... i can never log in when i want to. not that i ever have anything to post... i will soon. i hope...
Uhhh... if you want to know what to read...
Just to clear some things up:
1) I am a Christian. Christian Reformed pretty much, but it depends on which side of the family i'm with when you ask... we have methodists, baptists, and catholics... so ya know...
2) In my poem, Raging Thunder, Son spelled with an o is not a typo, it's what adds the Christian aspect to the poem.
3) Yes, I have read Linda Windsor's Books, and yes, that's where I got the name Rowan, but my stories aren't copying hers in ways that i am aware of other than that.
4) The version of the Bible I read is NIV...
5) I've never read the book Mandy. . .
6) (wow! the list keeps going!) Maeryn is not a real character. . . her story is based off of information i've learned from other books about the time period and the situations in Ireland at that time. . .
Fight for the Artemesia: UPDATED FEBRUARY 8
Forbidden Love: UPDATED MARCH 15
Maeryn of Gleannmara: UPDATED MARCH 21
The Hayworth Estate: UPDATED DECEMBER 1- ish... and probably not going to be updated anywhere in the near... or far for that matter... future. lol!
The Tunnels of Beria: I'm not exactly writing this story anymore... sorry everyone. If i get bored i might... but don't hope for much...
Jesus, you're more than a friend.
Jesus, you're more than my heart
could ever express.
Your love and Your grace never fail,
Your merciful touch always heals me
You bring joy to my soul...