Author has written 9 stories for Life, Supernatural, General, Romance, and Love.
Ten things most people wouldn't know about me
1. I enjoy pretty much everything. I can't say that I have any great hates, except maybe selfish people...and onions. I don't enjoy dealing with either...
2. The best thing in the world would be to sit in front of a warm fire, curled up with a good book and a very warm cup of hot coco with a peppermint stick and lots of marshmellow...that sounds absolutely wonderful
3. I could live off sour patch kids...and cinnimon tost crunch...I think I could work in all the food groups...well almost
4. I get really excited when either elf or the lord of the rings is on tv...and no matter what plans I have I cancel them so I can watch them.
5. though I've never actually been formally diagnosed with either of these two things I'm almost 87.9673859384 percent sure that I have both of these. Raynods, which means that I have pour circulation, my hands and feet and sometimes my whole body become purple. It really sucks now that it's winter because I'm purple all the time, and people tend to give me strange looks. And Dyslexia, well a mild form of it anyways, I recently read that like 20 percent of our population has some form of dyslexia. That's a really large percent of people, and I think I have it because well...I can't spell, at all. And I can't read aloud very well, I have a very poor memory, and I've never really gotten the idea of spelling things phonetically. All of which could be due to the fact that something is my brain doesn't exactly click quite right, and therefore the things that I see don't correlate with whatI'm trying to say or spell or remember. I've spent most of my life thinking it was my fault that I had all these problem, but now I see that there is probably nothing I can do about it.
6. I hate hospitals, doctors, and all the medical crap. I hate taking pills/ drugs, and I try not to as often as possible.
7. I really want a baby turtle...who I would name Prudence...and who could stick with me for the rest of my life, that would be the best pet in the world.
8. I have this strange habit of losing mittens...and socks...I don't know what happens but they seem to disappear from my life...often
9. I wish I was growing younger instead of older...though I guess most people wish that...sorry that was the crappy one...i have to think of a good one for ten
10. my dream job is still to be a writer...I've been writing stories since I was in third grade. My mom would always ask if i was writing the next great American Novel. I doubt it will ever happen, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.
Dear Anyone - I wrote this a long time ago...but I think it will always be one of my favorites.
Moving on - I actually wrote this in like the 8th grade so it needs a LOT of revising. But I still like the concept, maybe one of these days I'll re-write it.
Rye Pie - my newest project, I'm not really sure where I'm taking this one. I just wanted to write something light...just a silly little high school romance. Riley is the main girl in this one, she's trying to get over a break up, deal with her psychotic mother, her two unconventional best friends, and this strange guy who seems to insist on popping up in her life constantly.
some days - my attempt at poetry...shrug...I thought I'd give it a shot
love of a prince - yes I've kind of put this one on hold...it needs to be fixed...badly...before I try to go on with it. I put too much actions in too quickly, and it's just become jumbled. I think it's because of the fact that it's the longest story I've even written and therefore I didn't know that when you put so much drama in that it can start to get a little overwhelming. Not to mention the fact that Sophie is a little too Mary Sue...or whatever they call her...she's too perfect, so I need to fix that. Though I'm sure I will eventually come back to this one it might not be for a while.
the quiet street - um...another little poem of mine
those stupid little things - having to do with a stupid boy in my life, and the irony in fact that when you want to get over someone all you can seem to do is remember all the stupid little things he did, and how you won't do any of those things any more...
unperfect - I'm not really sure about this one, I actually found it in a notebook a little while back and decided to type it up...I might add more I might not...we'll see how it plays out.