Author has written 7 stories for Life, Romance, Family, Essay, and General.
A Little More Touch Me: After Halloween is over, I'm hoping to get an update here...it'll be the first chapter (quite possibly I will end up rewriting the first, actually...)...but it will basically be about that weekend between Dom and James. The story, all in all, will probably be roughly ten chapters. I'm not quite sure, but that is my best estimate currently. The prequel will be up once I have about five chapters finished, I think.
Best Kept Secret: Lucas was the son of a duke. He was supposed to be perfect, without fault, to marry the beautiful Elizabeth, heiress to a large fortune, to have children and live happily in the manor in London, under the eye of society. Yet when he falls in love with another man, a man he grew up with; unfortunately, this man is also his betrothed's brother.
"Accomplishments are for virgins." -Paris, the Eiffel Tower
"Wiping a u!" JEANETTE!
"What?! What?!" Tiffers!
"Pray. To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." Ambrose Bierce
"A writer needs loneliness, and he gets his share of it. He needs love, and he gets shared and also unshared love. He needs friendship. In fact, he needs the universe. To be a writer, in a sense, to be a day-dreamer-to be living a kind of double life." Jorge Luis Borges
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." Joseph Brodsky
"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." Walter Kerr
"It is the sign of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the conversation." Sir Winston Churchill
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." G.K. Chesterton
"Common sense is a game many people don't like to play." Savage Garden, Violet
18 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
18. Copy and end this list to someone to make them smile...It's called therapy
a.s. bygones (11)
Atlas Bergeron (8)
Battle Raven (5)
Beautiful Midnight (26)
Benjamin Nowhere (24)
Buttery Potato (2)
camry maxwell (2)
Dr. Pepper 14 (13)
Failed account (0)
False Alarm (1)
Fountain Pen (0)
Fujoshi Sama (3)
J. Marit (3)
Karasu Tendo (0)
Katica Locke (13)
kit feral (14)
Ladii Monique (1)
Lost Again (7)
My Works 87 (10)
Painted Desert (16)
Pek Byt (38)
Rayne Auster (14)
Rob Roy '03 (26)
Sam Cdn (1)
Sasha L. Miller (0)
Satan'z Myth (6)
Squeaks the Jester (37)
Sunshine Bear (7)
the milk bottle (3)
The Mushroom Fairy (13)
Venustas iaceo (93)