Author has written 18 stories for Nature, Life, General, General, Friendship, and Love.
Hiya!! I enjoy reading, writing, photography, movies/DVDs, going to the theatre, collecting stamps, coins, and candles, working on the computer, star gazing, HTML-ing, hanging with friends, walks on the beach, nighttime boat rides, sports, and traveling. I love animals, especially cats--they are too cute! Some quotes that I really like:
(1) You only live once so live it right! ~ Me!
(2) The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller
(3) A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Ratcliffe, _Technology Review, April, 1992
(4) "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting."--Elizabeth Bibesco
(5) "The words you choose to say something are just as important as the decision to speak."--Anon
(6) No legacy is so rich as honesty. -William Shakespeare
(7) In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man - if you want anything done, ask a woman. Margaret Thatcher
(8) "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." --George Bernard Shaw
(9) Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something." -- Plato
(10) "Try not to become a man of success, but rather, try to become a man of value." -- Albert Einstein
Thanks for viewing my little corner @ FictionPress! I hope you enjoy my work. Please read and review! All comments are welcomed! XoX