Author has written 21 stories for Love, Life, Essay, Friendship, and War.
Sometimes, if you're lucky, you are offered a once in a life time chance. And taking that chance is risky, but that was a risk I was willing to take. I got the opportunity to start my life over in a different place and see what kind of a life was in store for me. The only regret I have was leaving the love of my life behind.
I moved from the warmths of California to the frigid nothern part of Japan. Big change for a 16 year old huh?
Writing has always been a passion of mine. It's my way of expressing my state of mind as an art. It's who I am. And it's a way of communication between my boyfriend and I. He's was my life. He is my life. As each day passes, it grows harder for us for our challenge grows. I have not seen him or spoken verbally to him for nearly four and a half months. And I will have to wait an additional five or six until I can. Until I can see him with my own eyes, my voice can be heard by my poetry.
I really want to say thank you to everyone that has reviewed my work. It really means a lot to me and is great knowing that my work is somewhat appreciated!
Please be sure to check out these authors too:
- Angel-Grimm (A friend who just got started on Fiction Press)
- assclown king (The MOST sarcastic and honest person I know)
- Devils Don't Cry (Who're just purely talented and won't admit to it)
- Saucy (He's a good friend of my boyfriends and quite talented)
- shadow-of-death-13 (A good supporter of me who's work ROCKS)
- Vici (My boyfriend who I usually write to or about)
Unsafe External Link