Author has written 3 stories for Romance.
Hey it's me, some might know me from FanFiction.net, where I've sadly only got one fic posted. I've got much more original fiction than I do fanfiction, but none of it is in any condition to be posted on here, except for what I've got so far.
- July 6/2010: Hey guys, I made a "soundtrack" for my story. It includes most of the songs mentioned throughout, the order is not definite... I'll probably change it around a bit in the future. Here are the songs if you want to check it out:
We might as well be strangers – Keane
Five minutes to midnight – Boys Like Girls
Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans
Learning to fall – Boys Like Girls
Forever and almost always – Kate Voegele
Open your eyes – Snow Patrol
I’m shakin – Rooney
How to save a life – The Fray
Ever Fallen in Love - The Stiff Dylans
Head over Feet - Alanis Morrisette
Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off - Panic! At the Disco
Over my head – A Day to Remember (The Fray cover)
The way we get by – Spoon
Paint the silence – South
Here it goes again – Ok Go
Trust Me - The Fray
Running out of Time - Oh! The Scenery
Such great heights – The Postal Service
Cheated hearts – Yeah Yeah Yeah’s
Title and registration – Death Cab for Cutie
Forever young – Youth Group
The girl’s a straight up hustler – All Time Low
- Hehe, I was bored so I checked out MLS to find some mansions for Amy and Liam. If these links work, here they are (multi-million dollar homes in Mississauga, Ontario):
- Okay, since FictionPress won't let me upload any links, you guys will just have to copy the URL into your browser. But here's a link to my photobucket account, just click on the album that says Open Your Eyes characters to see all of them!!
- Grrr! I'm trying to put up new pictures of Liam, Brenna and Davis but the site won't let me post a link! Maybe I'll just put them on photobucket and give you guys the URL.
- Chapter 21 is up! Second last chapter :(
- Hey guys, for those of you who are reading Open Your Eyes, be on the lookout for a sequel ;) I know I haven't finished it yet, but I already know how it will end and have just had a genius creative idea for a sequel. So keep your eyes ... well, open ;)
Cheated Hearts (NEW) Sequel to "Open your Eyes" Will be posted within the next few weeks.
Summary: I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world, but your indecisive mind shows me that you are "just another boy". I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real. Well, what if I ripped your heart apart at the seams, maybe then you'd know how I feel? - Brenna is forced to come to terms with the fact that she may have been right about Liam Ryker all along when a manipulative socialite comes between them; armed with a political agenda.
Open Your Eyes (Complete)
Summary: Brenna's plans to sleep away her summer vacation are ruined when her mom decides to drag her along on a camping trip with Diane Ryker's family, which unfortunately includes Liam Ryker: Brenna's worst enemy since childhood and the most popular guy in school. Can Brenna's best bud Davis relieve the tension or will he just cause a bigger mess?
My Paper Heart (One Shot)
Summary: Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer. Place your hand in mine, I'll leave when I wanna. - She realizes how lonely she is, and that she wants the one person she loves to hate, and hates to love, and who she knows she can never have.
The Beach (P.S: This is NOTHING like The Hills or Laguna Beach) Will be posted eventually.
Summary: Jasey can't stand her older brother's best friend, Nick. At the same time, he treats her like a younger sister. And she can't help it, but she's falling for him. Jasey's friend Evan has the hots for her brother's girlfriend, and Nick's twin... yes, twin, falls for Jasey?! But Jasey's friend Taylor likes Evan who is too head over heels for Jocelyn to see it. Oh, teen drama and love octagons.
Songs to Love and Die By Will be posted eventually.
Summary: When Sam's best friend Ben is killed in a hit and run, she feels like her life has ended too. She seeks solace in her music, but falls into depression, stops going to school, and is led down an even darker path by her rebel boyfriend Alex. One day during an investigation of the accident, she discovers something about the cause of Ben's death that turns her whole world upside down... again.
Hate is Safer than Love Will be posted eventually.
Summary: Hi. My name is Adam. And I just moved out of my crap neighbourhood and straight into hell. But then again, hell is also where I met the girl of my dreams, so it can't be that bad... can it? Guess again.
Open Your Eyes - Characters
The Beach - Characters