Author has written 4 stories for Romance.
I tend to get captured by books or stories and forget that I'm writing my own, or just move onto stories that I have a bigger interest in. Anyway, I love all kinds of stories, but am particularly fond of werewolf, vampire, romance.
I do this for fun, please don't get mad if a story takes a while to be updated. I do intend to finish all of them!
Well, I hope you do enjoy what I do post on here and can't wait to get some reviews from ya'll!
In Tangled Necklaces
- You know how things can get confusing? Like tangled necklaces it's freakishly hard to remove knots and separate the jewelry; and you just want to give up and scream? Noelle Leonhard has been tripping over those messes for years, but never had she expected to be pushed into a pile of turmoil. Now she must deal with a man who believes he can claim her as his bride, someone she's deemed clinically insane. While trying to keep an eye on her mother who is fighting a bad case of Alzheimer, and wanders off on her own into the woods. Guess it's a good thing Noelle never was one for necklaces.
Watch Me Burn
- The warden's son, Malachi, never wanted to catch the eye of infamous crime leader, Ryker. However, when he is taken hostage by the man he learns the horrors of this world, and the cruel side of love. Can he survive in a world of violence, lust,& love?
Moonlight's Wild Rush
- When young Nicky attempts to take his life he isn't given peace, but turmoil in the arms of a tempered alpha and his pack. What will he do with a possessive creature who refuses to let him go? Here he learns love, in the unlikeliest of places.
Pictures Worth A Thousand Words
- After a car accident Casper lost his ability to speak, and with it came the loss of his family. He became invisible. After years in the shadows of his brothers, Casper catches the eye of royalty. Can he deal with someone who will break down all his walls? After all, this isn't just another teenager trying to change his mind, this is a royal man with the power to keep everything and anything he sets his eyes on.
Upcoming Story Updates:
Lil' Red Riding Hood
You sure are looking good, you're everything a big, bad wolf could want.
- Tango is a story about Callie Orion, who is freakishly sarcastic and very settled on the idea of being alone for the rest of her life, or at least until she's done studying. Unfortunately, the school stud invites her to a party which she is dragged to, and she is marked by the ever so arrogant alpha, Landon Nicolai. Now, she must learn to either cope with Landon, the changes to her life, and the fact that no matter how hard she tries her urge desires a bit too much for her to hold in check. Or, Callie might stick to her first choice, stick her sharpened chop sticks into Landon and never have to deal with the lycan again. Option two is looking better and better...
The Luck of a Saent
- Nashly Saents has never known a normal life. Her mom picks up random men in bars, her father lives across town, and also brings home random men he meets in bars. Her mom works as a fortune teller, her father a construction worker. The two are best friends despite their divorce. It is no surprise that the girl finds herself facing very awkward situations in the mornings, but nothing could prepare Nashly for Connor Lancaster, a man determined to have her; mind, body, and soul. Her mom certainly believes they are meant for each other, and her dad has already started making wedding plans. All Nashly wanted to do was survive her family, now she has to deal with fortunes, swooning friends, and a devilish hunk who waits for her at every corner. What else could go wrong?
Story on Hiatus Until Further Notice and Why:
I tend to Update stories whenever I'm in the mood to write something, so please please please be patient with me!
ATTENTION: STORIES WILL BE UPDATED. I AM ALREADY WORKING ON THEM. MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN, SO IT'S BEEN HARD TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE/SUBMIT THEM. HOWEVER, THE STORIES ARE COMING, AND SHOULD BE DONE WITHIN A WEEK IF NOT TWO :)
Unsafe External Link