Author has written 33 stories for General, Fantasy, Song, Friendship, Life, and Nature.
You want to know who I am? Really? Even after reading all my work? Wow, you're weirder than I am. Eh, all right, what can I put... All right, I'm a biochemistry student in a random university somewhere. I don't write regularly, as you can probably tell, but I tend to avoid the 'expected' story, at the sake of quality at times. On the other hand, as I've yet to officially upload my stories on here, I'm probably going to remain a poetry writer. But whatever. Maybe I'll eventually post the stories I continuously talk about. XD As per other things, I like art, science, theatre, mathematics, philosophy, and the random spontaneousness that goes with being evil. I am also known as War of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Favourite activities include destruction and terror. And playing video games.
September 15th, 2011: New poem added. Not my best, I'll admit.
My poetry is usually fantasy-oriented (as is most of my writing), as I find the potential in those worlds much more fascinating than what I can do with ours. They're usually about different things, or even nothing in particular, and I tend to find different things that can be drawn from them each time I go back and read them, which is why most of them have no description. Honestly, I've forgotten the inspiration for a lot of them. I used to write these things on every surface I could get my hands on. My style varies, though it's usually either in couplet or free verse style.
None at the moment.
1. Forever and Always removed
1. Theives' Academy: Story of a world that parallels our own, and the people who get sucked from the one to the other. The details are a work in progress. This will potentially be renamed. (planning)
2. Sword of Seals: Fantasy story about a world where magic and the practice of it is exiled, and the boy who couldn't let it go. When (if) this is posted, it'll be under a different name. (idea/planning)
3. I'm considering mucking about with Forever and Always to make it a romance-style series of letters. Haven't entirely thought it through. If you're curious, read what it's like currently, because the theme of this story will be similar. Except longer and better written, heh. This wouldn't replace the story that's there, it'd more be inspired by it. (idea)
4. (untitled story): Fantasy story dealing with dimensional magic and war. This was originally supposed to be part of the same trilogy as Sword of Seals until I decided not to make that a trilogy. This is now adapted into its own story, and I'm hoping to make this slightly more light-hearted than the rest of my stories because while I do love to torture, my advisor has reminded me that doing so too much will depress the hell out of everybody. This one should be fun though, regardless. (idea)