Author has written 31 stories for Historical, Friendship, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Life, Fantasy, Spiritual, Song, Nature, Mythology, Biography, Humor, Love, Humor, General, and Essay.
Hey everyone out there- I'm your local resident floppybelly. As though that made any sense.
Anyway, yeah. I'm an avid fiction writer, and I don't get as much time for writing as I'd like. Of course, I could always skip school, but then my life would fall apart. :sigh: Anyway, most of the work I'll be posting on this site will deal with either the Beatles, (I've also become an avid Beatles fan) or my character, Tedacia (Or both). (Of course,I can be more varied than that, and I do have some miscellaneous things that just pop out of my head.) I do have other writing works, but I believe that they can be classified as fanfiction and are therefore displayed on fanficiton.net. Same name, floppybelly. (I really do use it for everything!)
I think I've read every book in the fiction section of both of our local libraries. (I know I haven't, but it darn well seems like it!) And I am a great fan of science fiction/fantasy. I've also recently gotten into Romance, which for me is fantasy. I will never be romantic in real life. Aww, poor me. I'll get over it.
The best thing you can do for me right now would be to read one of my stories, and leave a review telling me how I can improve. I'm always looking to improve, and I do try to make my stories as authentic and accurate as possible. If you know a way I could make it better, please don't hesitate to point it out!
Let's see... Stories I'm writing right now...
1) I Dream a Beatle- my longest work so far, a please read. As in, Please Read it! I'm actually trying to get it published on rooftopsessions.com at the moment, so I won't be adding what I've written until I get a final word from the editor. UPDATE: The editor rejected me, so I'm (cruelly) falling back on my "loyal" readers here. Unfortunately, I probably still won't be updating soon, as I seem to have run out of steam for this one at the moment, and I'm actually working on something new. (see end of list)
2) Living for Today- actually, I think this one's done! Another first for me! This one has also been submitted to editation. (I'll just pretend that's a word for now.)
3) Dead Heads- It's actually got nothing to do with either of the things I mentioned before, but it too came from a dream and I don't like to neglect those. I really do have the most amazing dreams. Not to brag or anything.
4) Mewtwo's Friend- This is a fanfic, and is therefore on fanfiction.net. I'd be honored if you'd read it, I consider it to be another of my best works. It's also finished, a rare thing in my case!
5) Splicers- I haven't gotten all that far with this one, but I do have a plot lined out. This story could be considered the prequel to I Dream a Beatle, but only because it is the story of Tedacia before she took the time leap. Yup, I'm writing the prequel and sequel simutaneously. Confusing stuff. Unfortunately for anyone who's a fan of this story, (and I really don't think there is anyone, so don't mind me...) I probably won't be working on this story until I'm done with I Dream a Beatle.
6) If Only to See You Again- This is another fanfic, and is on fanfiction.net. It is about the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, as you might be able to tell from reading it. It was meant to be a one-shot, but I can never leave anything alone. I went back and added two more installations. It's one of my weirder story things.
7) Living is Easy With Eyes Closed- I'm actually pretty excited about this one, so I could majorly use some feedback to tell me if it sucks or not. If you have ideas for it, be sure to tell me. In any case, this one is about a boy named Jeremy, who seems to have a more-than-especially-strong bond with the former Beatle, John Lennon, who died one day before Jeremy was born. Follow his life to see exactly what the connection is.
8) Paternal Instinct- this one is over on Fanfiction, because it's about Danny Phantom. It's a what if scenario, where Danny and Maddie are forced to stay with Vlad Plasmius, Jack dies, Jaz goes crazy, Tucker and Sam go on a road trip, and a Changeling takes over the world. Lots 'o good fun.
9) the Little King and I- This is a fantasy/history story that takes place in ancient Egypt. Senkh, the narrator, is the best friend of King Tutankhamen. But the two grow older, and as a war wages across the land, what must Senkh do for his country, his ruler, and his best friend? And what affect does being King have on young Tut? I haven't actually gotten to work on this one so very much, but even still, reviews on what I do have would be appreciated.
10) Mewtwo's Daughter- this is the sequel to Mewtwo's Friend, which is why it's over at fanfiction. Mewtwo's daughter, Miusha, is out on her own in the human world. She meets up with a scientist and bonds with him and his Hypno. In the meantime, Mewthree is pregnant again and Mew is amused. Oh, and Lugia's getting mad at them. But maybe not too mad, maybe he was just grumpy. But more importantly, Giovanni's son is continuing the family business, and who knows what evil may stem from that. This is what I've most recently updated.
11) The Goblin and the Spider- This is a Spiderman fanfic, so you know what that means- that's right, it's over at Fanfiction. This is another what-if scenario where Peter agrees to join the Green Goblin out of sheer desperation. Now he must face the consequences of his temporary weakness, and try not to lose himself in the process. Whose values will crumble first, good or evil?
12&13) Uncharted Waters- This was a Pirates of the Caribbean oneshot, so it's over at fanfiction. It's just a little quirk on a scene from the first movie. When Jack says, "Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?" he doesn't go into the cave. He kisses Will.
And Messenger- Same pairing, longer setup. It takes place after the third movie, exploring what happens to Will and Elizabeth's relationship when it's been separated. Jack has to act as a messenger between the two, but obviously has an ulterior motive. Find out what he gets out of the deal.
14) The Margay- This is a story that's been brewing on the back burners for a while. It's basically the story of a major criminal as she is tried and executed. But there's a lot to the Margay, as she came to be called, and she's more than just the ruthless killer the media loves to make her out to be.
I think that's it as far as stories go, and I do also have a few poems. (I added a bunch of new ones recently! Please have a look at them. They aren't all about Beatles, I swear!) You can find them in my profiles on either fictionpress.com or fanfiction.net. Enjoy! And don't forget to leave reviews!
Unsafe External Link