Author has written 78 stories for Mystery, General, Essay, Humor, Sci-Fi, General, Nature, Humor, Friendship, Life, Family, Young Adult, Love, School, and Play.
June 2, 2010: Any updates for this account will be sporadic at best. Sorry guys!
My pattern of thought is erratic, but my train of thought is de-railed.
It's amazing how simply stringing words together can bring forth such emotion in people.
Everything's been done before...we're just repeating things with different attitudes and in different, more fashionable clothes.
Oo, wow, that was awkward. It's a good thing I was wearing clothes.
I like conforming when I have an interest in the latest fad.
Don't ask me where my stories are going because I won't know 'til they get there.
I've been writing ever since I can't remember.
Yeah, you'd tap that. You'd tap that repeatedly...like a drum solo.
The world can never be a better place with less people. Society needs people in order to thrive, all kinds of people, good, bad, ugly, beautiful. Don't ever think the world would be a better place without you in it.
i will never read anything where numb3rs ar3 l3tt3rs or vwls r mssng. i'm sorry, but i'd end up attacking my laptop after the first sentence and then i wouldn't be able to post any more of my oh-so wonderful crap. it would be a shame...really.
and remember kids, even irrelevant reviews make me feel loved!
99 percent of people are obsessed with reposting statistics for some reason. If you're a part of the other 1 percent, completely ignore this.
Adrasteia Wen (5)