Author has written 12 stories for Sci-Fi, Life, General, Thriller, Fantasy, Humor, Humor, and Fantasy."I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."
What I find to my liking:
What I find to my great dislike:
Some of my favorite movies are:
The Tenth Kingdom
Favorite books of mine:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (all 5 in the trilogy ) by Douglas Adams
A few favorite songs:
The World is Not Enough - Garbage
A computer game I deem worthy:
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Topics I love to debate:
Favorite characters (from various places):
Favorite animes/mangas, in no particular order:
Other animes/mangas that I've read or seen, and rather like, once again in no particular order:
A few words I very much like (because of spelling/pronunciation/in general):
And a few more:
...Okay, so that turned out to be a bit more than "a few"... But oh well. Sometimes there's just something about words-
And then, a few quotes I like that I've actually heard:
“It is better to aim for the stars and miss than to aim for a pile of dung and hit.”
“You can look up for inspiration, down in desperation, but not side to side for information.”
-To assume is to make an ass of u and me.
Quotes I like that I found online (throughout my lengthy humor-hunts ):
- I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.
- Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they’re killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? “Sweetheart, let’s make up. Have this deceased squirrel.”
- I intend to live forever - so far so good.
- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
- As you slide down the banister of life, may your ass collect many splinters.
- To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.
- Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
- He's not dead - he's electroencephalographically challenged!
- I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me are furious.
- Remember – it’s “Hi, how are you?” not “How high are you?”
- I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
- Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
- "Grapefruit." I don't know about you, but if someone handed me an unfamiliar fruit that was yellow, sour, and the size of a cannonball, I don't believe I would say, "Well, it's rather like a grape, isn't it?"
- Asked to write a composition entitled, "What I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving," Little Timmy wrote, "I am thankful that I'm not a turkey."
- Is justice a) eagle-eyed, b) sorta near-sighted, or c) blind as a bat?
- There are two kinds of pedestrians--the quick and the dead.
- Families are like fudge...mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- I like long walks, especially when taken by people who annoy me.
- Better to be pissed off than pissed on.
- They said you were a great asset. I told them they were off by two letters.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
- There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!
- "The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes."
- When lady say no, she mean maybe, when lady say maybe, she mean yes, when lady say yes, she no lady.
- Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.
- If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman Look Like Jabba The Hut?
- And on the eighth day God said, "O.K. Murphy. You take over."
- You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
- When I die, I want to go like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like all the passengers in his car.
- I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
- I have a hobby. I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen some of it.
- I am in shape. Round is a shape.
- Do not disturb. Already disturbed!
- At the end of the money I always have some month left.
...Hmmm... Perhaps that was a bit much...