Author has written 8 stories for Life, Love, Family, Romance, and General.
I love: the San Antonio Spurs, Manu Ginobili, books, basketball, books, tennis, books, books, books...
1. Just the Way You Are (Complete)
Allyson: Some may disagree with this choice, but in these pictures (and only in these, because she looks to aloof in the Gossip Girl version), I can see Allyson. Just change the brown eyes to green eyes.
2. Love's Reservation - I would say In Progress except that it hasn't been progressing much lately because of schoolwork, midterms, and all that nasty stuff.
UPDATE: I'm happy to announce that Love's Reservation is now back in business. I have finished revising the first eight chapters and a brand new Chapter 9 is up. Updating will be slow during the semester though, because work has been piling up for me.
Recommendations: (there are favorites, then there are FAVORITES)
1. Six Feet from Paradise by JD Allen
2. Trouble Starts with a Q by Myrika
3. Covet by BKGal-24
4. Against All Odds by Myrika
5. The Runaway Courtesan by J.E.Wyatt
Unsafe External Link