Author has written 11 stories for Humor, General, General, Romance, and Young Adult.
Telling someone you're a writer is like telling them you're an obsessive compulsive bipolar schizophrenic that goes to AA meeting
I try to review everything I read (even when the stupid button and my computer do not agree). I do not believe in taking the easy way out, and know how much I appreciate feedback. Thus don't be too alarmed if you get a review as a pm... it just means once again my computer does not agree with my directions.
Currently experimenting with writing styles. Finding some things works, and others just don’t.
I'm willing to beta if anyone is looking for one...just send me a message and I'll reply ASAP. I’m generally on the net at least once a day - so I can get your work back to you quickly.
- Jodi Picoult. (she inspires me. I love every single one of her books.)
- Seven Little Australians, The Family at Misrule and Little Mother Meg. By Ethel Turner. (It's a Classic).
- When you wake, and find me gone. Maureen McCarthy. (never read a book quite like it.)
- Shades of Grace. Barbara Delinsky.
- Finding Cassie Crazy by Jaclyn Moriarity.
- Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams. Hilarious.
- The Bronze horseman seriesby Paullina Simons. I absolutely adore these books. Highly recommend.
- Before I Die by Jenny Downham. The saddest, most moving and inspiring book I have read.
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. Amazing read, and quite confronting in parts. Defintely inspires some fuel for thought.