Author has written 54 stories for General, Romance, Supernatural, Horror, and Action.
The Somerset Sage
1) A Venture down Hemlock Lane: Hemlock Lane is a place of sin and vice, a drainage ditch for all the crooks and and thugs and women of the night to gravitate too. The place is considered by many to be a blight on the town of Somerset and the parish as a whole. Though many steer clear of the place, many young people willing to test there courage or seeking some 'Fun' dare a venture there.
2) A fete Worst than death: The 'Poppy Fete' is held at the height of the social season in the Parish of Manchester. Here upon the green of the Swan Lake Country club, the towns Bourgeoisie's ruling class revel in there spender. Here men in three breasted woolen suits with gold buttons talk business, and Bella of the balls fan themselves and catch up on the newest bits of town drama.
3) Fifteen Minutes of Stardom:"Gold in the Hills' much like the 'Poppy Fete' is a proud Manchester tradition. The melodrama is always put into production in the spring of the year. Most of the cast members are school children drawn from all social class's, honor and glory is bestowed upon those who land a spot on the line-up, this year sees Sunflower being cast as Alice, and Richard being cast as Major Allen.
4) Mother and Daughter: Isabella could no longer turn a blind eye to the fact that her daughter had entered into that strange and mystic phase in life called the 'Teenage' years, the events in the last month and half served as proof enough that it was time she and her sat down and had a true heart to heart talk, and seeing as she had promised a night out, why not choose the fable 'Porterhouse' steakhouse.
5) Ghost train of Somerset: Long ago, madness took hold of a train driver, in this fit of madness the man drove his train off the rails killing all aboard, the location of the wreck is suppose to be somewhere in the Ceder Woods, a thick track of woodland that lays southeast of the town of Somerset. Shorty after the wreck happen, yardmen working the train yard started to report sights of a phantom locomotive pulling a half a dozen or so battered carriages. From these siting grew the popular urban legend of 'The ghost Train of Somerset'
6) Blistering the Acolyte: Becoming a 'Acolyte' is a rite of passage in the Anglican church. For the most part is just something for the children, for others its the first steps in the long winding road to the priesthood. No matter the reason, be it sociable or spiritual, young teens are expected to take the duty of being a 'Acolyte' series. Though for Sunflower, the training is boring and a waste of time in general.
The Susan Sage
1) The Headmaster: Susan is finds herself being sent to the headmasters office for giving her teacher some lip over a forgotten homework assignment. this is the first Story in the 'Susan Saga' this was written in a period of time I like to call my formative years. I was still new to spanking fiction. still trying to find my voice.
2) The Haunted School House: There a old, abounded school house behind the newer one. Rumors going around town that the school is haunted by a number of students. One day in early Autumn. Sue sneaks out of her house and goes exploring. What waits her in the old school house, well you gotta read and fight out!
3) Bonding Between Two sisters: There sits behind 'Oshima Middle School' a old abounded Shinto Shrine. The shrine has fallen into disuses and is considered by many a health hazard. As consequence its become popular for students to venture to the shrine to prove there courage and wit. One school day during recess young Susan slips away from the ever watchful eye of the teachers. Her goal go into this shrine and poke around, both to prove her courage and her cunning to her peers.
3) Sneaking In: Susan is caught by Isabella sneaking into the house after hours. The result is a trip over her sisters lap once she been bathed, and feed some dinner.
4) Oshima's Ghost Train: Long ago, a train crashed in the thick woodland that surrounds Oshima. It was a horrible, horrible crash that killed many people. The event was so tragic and horrible it even closed the line that ran from Ryu Station to Benton Halt. As a result the once prospers down to Benton withered like a flower in the face of winter. Shorty after the crash, a rumors started to appear of a phantom train that ran upon those very same tracks.
5) Spanked by a Ghost: The Obon Festival is a holiday set aside to honor the dead and the ones who recently passed away. Its also a night of magic and supernatural events. As the dead are said to rise from there graves and walk among the living from setting of the evening sun to the rising of the next days.
6: Spanking upon the fairgrounds: A playful ghost plays a trick upon Isabella at the annual 'Harvest Fair'. Instead of taking the trick in good humor, the now enraged Isabella turns her eyes toward her little sister. Who is mistaken as the one who played the trick. The result is a very public spanking on the fairgrounds.
8: Kiss of the Yuki-Onna : Susan and her mother Elizabeth head into the mountains for some bonding time between Mother and Daughter. Little does Elizabeth expect that a old friend would appear, a friend she wished to forget. Thankfully this old friend, remembers the kindness Elizabeth paid to her long ago and decided out of mercy not to giver Susan the 'Kiss of the Yuki-Onna'
10: The Carrot and the Brush: Susan has done really well in some of her subjects. And pretty poor in some others. Faced with this problem. Isabella her older sister chooses to use the old "The Carrot and the Brush" method. While a cash bounty might be out of the question. A three volume collection of her favorite manga. "Sea Breeze" might just make the cut. Of course there still the spanking one must tend to.
The James Saga
1) A Brother Love: The outbreak of the German-Nippon War as reached the tiny coastal hamlet of Oshima. Young men between the ages of eighteen to fifty five are being conscripted and pressed into service. Most never to heard from again, most falling to the Prussian war machine. finally James, a young medical student is called up to fight. With his honor and family pride on the line, the young man takes the oath and takes up the rifle. On the eve of his leaving, his cousin Sarah gets into some trouble, though a solider now, the young man is still considered a big brother to the younger girl. As a result James must take Sarah over his knee for a spanking, the spanking leads too the two having a loving heart to heart conversation.
2) In the depth of Isabella Woods : For three weeks, the Nippon and German army have fought battle after battle in the thick woodlands that surround the national capital of Edo. Among those units thrown into the fray where Irish conscripts of the 22nd Kyoto Rifles. The boys who marched into battle with sprigs of holly tucked into garrison caps, now find themselves bogged down in a hellish bite and hold action. Among those is a young corporal by the name of James Waterflower Bell. Weary of combat the young man seeks to end his life by performing insane acts of valor.
3) Field Encampment: Having endured the horrors of war. James seeks to comfort of a women for hire. There in her embrace. He seeks to escape the horrors of war that surround him and maybe regain a little of his lost boyhood.
4) Dulce ed decorum est pro patria Mori: Ten years have passed since the end of the first world war. James is now married and haunted by the memories of the war. In his sleep, he can still see the faces of the men whom he lead into battle. One night, he awakes in a cold sweat, he is comforted by his lovely wife Jennifer, who holds him, as he tells her of his last and hardest battle.
5) The Eulogy of CPL James Bell: Following the battle of Isabella Woods, the shattered Nippon army gives chase to the bloodied German armies. The ragged, battle weary army of the Nippon Empire limps on, James no longer a boy, and not yet a man among them. Now a squad leader, he takes a few minutes to reflect on the war, and human nature. During his pondering he writes two poems, these he hopes will become his eulogy if he should be the next to fall.
The New Adventures of Susan
1) Pool Problems: The summer holiday is coming to a close. with the weather becoming a littler cooler each day and the length of daylight decreasing a little by little with each rising and setting of the Sun. And with school threatening to once more bound the children to there books and desk, Susan and her mother take one more trip together. The two end up spending the night at Lake Chicot state park. A state park located in the bend of a old oxbow lake. The Park is known for its wonderful fishing, its class AAA Cabins and its pool.
2) The Phantom Nurse: Halloween, along with Christmas and Easter form the most holy trinity of childhood holidays, all are special times for children, Halloween by its nature being a bit more darker and a little more sinister. This Halloween finds Susan in the hospital, suffering through the last stages of pneumonia. While not being the holiday she had planned it on being, its still been a pretty decent one. She spent the day in bed, watching horror movies and other Halloween theme shows. And the doctor even allowed her to order a extra large deep dish pizza of her choosing, the cherry on this sundae was of course her mother stopping by to bring her a little plastic Jack o' lantern that was filled to the brim with candy. But despite all this, something was missing. Once the hospital settles down for the night, the young girl leaves the warmth of her hospital bed and ventures down to the morgue. On the way she encounters the often spoke of 'Phantom Nurse'
3) Maid's, Tea, and Spanking: St. Katherine’s Episcopalian school is a private school located on the tall bluffs that overlook the swift and powerful Mississippi river. The school follows in the more ‘Anglo-Catholic’ tradition, thus students are required to learn Latin, Greek and even a tad bit of Hebrew. The schools is also more cosmopolitan that the surrounding schools. Boasting among other things a swim team and a Kendo Team. The school also host a number of events social events through out the school year. One of those happen to be the ‘Student Culture Week’ a week long event where each club hosted a little event. This year the girls of the anime club decided to host a ’Maid Theme Café.’
4) Cosplay, Magi and Mischief: Mississippi can boost two yearly anime conventions. The first and oldest is CoastCon. This convention is considered more of a comic and gaming gathering. The second one is MetroCon, this one, is in all sense of the word a true anime convention. From dawn till way past the stroke of midnight. The palm tree lined corridors are filled with adults and children alike dressing up as there favorite anime character. A devotion that's called cosplay.
5) Ballerina Troubles: Miss Chambers, prides herself on always producing a stunning production of the advent classic "A Nut Cracker". She also prides herself on taking tomboys and turning them into proper ladies through the arts. She also a prideful women, and with a temper. For quite some time, she had her eye on one Susan Elizabeth Mari Bell. The young girl could become something great, if she just stopped talking and started to pay closer attention to her instructor.
6: La Petite Mardi Gras: The carnival season that is the one week period leading into the season of Lent is celebrated by both Roman Catholics and Episcopalians in the Vicksburg. The Roman Catholics for the most part, stick to private parties and balls, hosted by one of three private Catholic charities. The Episcopalians for the most part stick to one ball hosted at the former Elks club, that one being 'La Mardi Gras'. Around the year 2000. The young people of St. Katherine's petitioned to have there own private ball, there requested was granted and so 'La Petite Mardi Gras' was born.
7: The Lost Scout: Ghost stories and camping go hand in hand. The two are linked, just like one can't make a bonfire without roasting a marshmallow. The girl scouts of Mississippi, have countless tales to tell. Its not uncommon to find one scout in a troop, who has mastered the art of story telling. Though elements of the stories change, depending on the location, the season and the teller. One tale remains the same, 'The Lost Scout' or as some call it 'The Voice in the Woods'. Of course, Susan has other things to worry about when she runs across a lost scout in the piney hillland Of Rankin County.
8: Requiem in Pax: Susan first encountered the lost soul of Corline while being tested for a badge. Little did she know at the time she had come face to face with a local legend, the fabled 'The Lost Scout' if you will. Though was quickly forgotten, the lonely little ghost was touched by the kindness Sue showed her and remembered her. Now, Corline is trusting Sue to bring home, and to lay her to rest at last.
9: All's Sore on the Bell Front: James Williams Bell, was only nineteen years old, when he was killed on the opening day of the British Offensive in nineteen sixteen. A young boy from rural Mississippi. He had gone north to enlist in the Canadian armed forces. One hundred or so years late, Susan Elizabeth Mari Bell, a descended of James Williams bell, would choose ’All Quite On the Western Front’ For a book report. Hoping by her efforts, she would learn something about that young man, forever enshrined at nineteen, behind a old black and white photo. She did not and for several days the book lay discarded and forgotten, Susan herself busied herself with other things. Anime, Light novels and Roleplaying held the bulk of her attention. As a result, she received a ‘D’ mark on that book report. And as if all low grades, she’ll have to pay the piper in the form of going across her mothers lap.
10) Susan in the Gunge Tank: Susan is selected to take part in a game. To play the game she must answer a series of question. Each correct answer wins her a small prize, with the prizes mounting with each correct one. But one wrong answer means game over, and not just any game over. But a cold shower in gunge.
11) Homecoming Troubles: Homecoming week at St. Katherine's is one merrymaking. Students are given a break from there lessons and are allowed to dress up in colorful costumes and dress's. The whole word is turned upside down, students are even allowed to play small, harmless pranks on each other and members of the staff. And all of this, is done in the name of having fun. Though Susan takes the pranks a little far, when she fills the schools fountain with goldfish one evening. The result is a visit to the headmasters office for the strapping of her lifetime.
12) The Bitter Taste of Defeat: The girls of St. Katherine's Episcopal School suffer a horrible, crushing defeat at the hands of there hated rival, St. Joseph Roman Catholic School. As result one of them must be selected and endure a public messing.
13) Susie Q in the Dunk Tank: Susan takes the "Hot Seat" during St. Katherine's Episcopal School Fete.
14) The Halloween Carnival: Susan takes part in a charity gunge vote during St. Katherine's Episcopal School's yearly "Halloween Carnival" as the votes are being counted its clear to all that Susan is going into the gunge tank. Of course with all the money raised from the vote going to charity. She does it with a smile!
15) A Lesson on Etiquette: Susan has been invited to have afternoon tea with Charlotte Amelia Vandeviere. But, things don't go as planned, for starters, Susan gets a little too sassy with Charlotte, as she outlines the lessons for the coming weeks, and two, well she forgets to turn her phone off. The result is a trip over her knee for a good long session with the brush.
16) The Dunking Stool: While Visiting the township of "Willow" on a school's trip to Merry ol' England. Susan finds herself taking part in the local celebration that honors the founding of the village. Part of the celebration centers on a group of girls getting dunked in the Willow River, the river that lends the village its name.
Specials Stories and Trades
1) I'm in heaven when you kiss me: Susan is now a young women. And like most young women, she has a lover. A young man by the name of Kenta. Who has invited her over for for a steak dinner to celebrate the lovers holiday of St. Valentines. In the course of there meal, Susan and Kenta flirt a little, there playful flirting leads to something more once the last piece of the meat is consumed.
2) A Halloween Gunging: Sea Breeze is a town of cobblestone paved streets, mum and pop owned stores, gas powered street lamps and old world values. One Sundays the people of the town all seem to squeeze into the Nave of 'St. Stephens' the local Anglican church that follows the more 'Anglo-Catholic' branch of the faith. And listen to another sermon by Fr. Booth. The town also host a number of social events through out the year. Most of these take place in the brick paved town square. A oddly to note is this, most of these gatherings seemed to end with somebody getting covered in slime.
3) Apple of Lust: There in a certain down, there can found a certain home for boys who have gone astray or have found themselves in dire straights. Surround the home as well as the town was a old world forest that dark place. In the forest the trees grew so close together that even the strong rays of sun could not break through its walls. Some places are so dark that even in depth of day the enclaves found there are cool and dark as the blackest moonless night. Now this forest was home to a dozen or so rumors, one such rumor foretold that in a certain clearing in the woods, there could be found a stone cottage forged of river stones with a thatched roof the keep it cool in summer and warm in winter. Surrounding the small little house, was a dozen or so tilled rows of brown sandy soil. a garden of the grandest desire. Sitting at center of this garden was apple tree that bore much fruit no matter the season.
4) Gunge the Hostage: Benton Academy and Manchester Academy have been bitter rivals since the late 70's. The students from Benton Academy have often been considered 'Hillbillies' and 'Country Folk' by the well educated and dressed students of Manchester Academy. Like wise, the students of Manchester have been considered 'City Folk' and 'Soft' by the rough and tumbled students of Benton Academy. Owning to the nature of the trivially, its should come to no surprised that both schools agree to a little bet during one of there football games. The bet goes like this, both schools will surround one of there students to act as a 'Hostage'. The hostage from the willing school would be released at the end of the game. While the student from the losing school, would be covered in slime, in the color of the winning school.
5) The Pied Pod: The Benton Country Club, is the social center of the small bedroom community nine miles west of Yazoo City. Only church gatherings and football games at the local academy hold more importance that the semi-monthly community gathering that take place here. Oddly enough, there a risk of getting messy if your a young lady.
6) Winter and the Dip: Winter Mari Bell, cousin to Susan Bell has been selected to take part in a new games show. The game show is called "Win or Dip" The objective of the game is quite simple. Answer ten questions and you will walk away clean as a one dollar bill and with a thousand dollars cash money in your pocket. Get five wrong though and your going into the "Dip" a oval shape pool of slime.