Author has written 14 stories for Young Adult, Essay, Fantasy, Friendship, General, General, and Humor.
Some stuff you might like to know about me.
Name: Roberta Winslow
Age: 19 & 3/4
Occupation: Currently out of work to take care of my 2 wonderful babies: Gerard & Clementine.1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue
2. Be serious or be funny? I am ALWAYS serious.
3. Boxers or briefs? Boxers.
4. Whole or skim milk? Skim, skim, skim, baby.
5. Single or taken? Taken.
6. Simple or complicated? Simple and Clean.
7. Law or anarchy? Laws, all the way.
8. Flowers or angels? Both are very pretty.
9. Grey or gray? Grey.
10. Read or write? Write.
11. Color or black-and-white photos? Black and White.
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
13. M&M's or Skittles? Neither.
14. Go to bed late or wake up late? Both.
16. TV or Radio? Neither. Ipod.
17. Is it POP or SODA? Pop, like the song.
18. X or O in Tic-Tac-Toe? X.
19. Leather purse or knit purse? Neither.
20. Eat an apple or an orange? Orange
21. What came first the chicken or the egg? The chicken!
22. Hot or Cold? Hot.
23. Light or dark nail polish? Light.
24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? Tall.
25. Sun or moon? Moon.
26. Emerald or ruby? Emerald.
27. Mt. Dew or Surge? Neither.
28. Left or right? Left.
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 10 acquaintances, you have to make best friends, duh.
30. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Neither.
31. High or Drunk? Drunk.
32. Green beans or carrots? Neither.
33. Low fat or fat free? Neither.
34. What is your biggest fear in the world? Like I'm going to tell everybody in the world...
35. Silver jewelry or gold jewelry? Gold.
36. Kids or no kids? Kids. 2
37. Cat or dog? Cat.
38. Half empty or half full? Why don't we just fill the cup up all the way and settle this then?
39. Mustard or ketchup? Mustard.
40. Hard cover books or soft cover books? Soft, they look prettier and you can carry them around.
41. Newspaper or magazine? Depends on what's in the news said day, and what kind of magazine, but I'd probably choose a magazine.
42. Sandals or sneakers? Sandals, in the summer, and only if they're pretty, otherwise sneakers.
44. Red car or white car? Red.
45. Happy and poor or sad and rich? How poor are we talking? Because if it's like... I work 40 hours a week and make minimum wage and I have a stable income and a house, then I'd choose happy and poor, but if we're talking living on the streets dirt broke, I'd definitely choose rich and sad.
46. Singing or dancing? Singing at the top of my lungs.
47. Hugging or Kissing? Hugging. You can hug anyone. Even strangers.
48. Corduroy or plaid? Ugh, neither.
49. Happy or sad? Happy, happy, happy, happy.
50. Purple or green? Green.
Ever been so drunk you blacked out: No
Missed school because it was raining: No
Put a body part on fire for amusement: No
Been hurt emotionally: Occasionally
Kept a secret from everyone: Yes
Had an imaginary friend: I don't think so... I used to pretend to have them though.
Had a crush on a teacher: Yes.
Ever thought an animated character was hot? Yes
Had a New Kids on the Block tape: No
THE LAST 24 HOURS
DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
FRIENDS AND LIFE
Unsafe External Link