Author has written 25 stories for Romance, and Young Adult.
Age: Wise beyond my years
Job: Grab ahold of your imagination and take it for a rollercoaster spin
Facebook?: Finally got one
The Caller: ITS BACK!!
Callers, Magic, Romance, Death, Adventure, War...what else is needed?
A dark tale twisted with deceit, pain, and death. Atarah and Stephen Jameson commit a crime…murdering their own parents. Their reasons are just, their innocence is skewed. Running from the law they hid out in a small town, hopefully deep under the radar. Unbeknownst to them they stumble upon their fated destiny, they delved into the world of what they thought was pure myth. It holds history and magic, magic which draws them into the depths of its twisted world. Demons, fairies, dragon, and the devil himself. They being to unravel the mystery of their tortured lives, grab full reigns of adventure, make lasting friendships, and make tough decisions. Love seems to conquer all, although frustrating at times, it is a bond shared between one soul, a soul split in half long before time was even a thought. Now the fate of the world rests in the palms of their broken hands, can they mend time and save the world? Or is everything going to fall into darkness and chaos?
So This Is Love...
She was being followed after work, he was close enough, he protected her. He didnt want to drag her into his dark world, she didnt want to belong to him. He couldnt stay away from her sarcastic innocence, she couldnt stay away from his danger. They tried to hate each other, but it didnt end up like that.
Madeline was antisocial, someone told she was worthless, unworthy to be anyones friend. A new guy comes along and tries tries to break her defenses.
Madeline a young girl in school is antisocial, hates to be touched, and compulsivly hates the world. She was not always like this, her old boyfriend made her this way, she believed everthing he said; completley blinded by love. He moved, she stayed, still brainwashed into thinking she was worthless, unable to be loved. Adrian comes along and attempts to break through her defenses, discovers her past, and her dirty little secret. He drags her through a full range of emotional tumult and social encounters. Can he convince her, or will she be stuck in her disillusioned world forever?
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace/Email.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. know you did.
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Unsafe External Link