Author has written 4 stories for Romance.
favorite movies: Monster's Inc. (basically any Disney movie), the notebook, Pretty In Pink, Narnia lol, and a whole buncha other stuff
my taste in music varies from fall out boy and Paramore to The spice girls to Katy Perry. yes weird concoction, I know.
If any of you like Degrassi go to my ff account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~degrassicouples93
Currently Working On:
Tales of Girls, Boys and Marsupials: (updated 8/25/08 - Chapter 3)
Crushes aren't worth it. He is not worth it. Even though he has those drool-worthy ocean blue eyes or a body to die for. Concentrate! They only leave you hurt and utterly confused. Right, keep telling yourself that.
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs: (updated 8/25/06) (on hiatus)
You know that cliché of being sworn enemies with your brother's best friend and then suddenly your dating? Well that's what happens here. One question though: What happens after the initial fairytale hookup?
Ice Cream and Brownies:
Vanilla ice cream. Perfection at its finest. I absolutely love it. But, HE loves brownies. But why should I care? I absolutely do not like him and he doesn't like me...Right?
When Your Heart Stops Beating:
When your ex comes into the girls' bathroom to make out with you, how are you supposed to react? Especially when said ex has a new girlfriend which is your ex-best friend (one-shot)
1) Be nominated in the SKoW awards
2) Travel to Japan or Europe
3) Not go to summer school
4) See the Jonas Brothers again
5) Get a boyfriend
6) Finally buy a new handbag (not that I don't love my favorite hounds tooth purse)
7) Try a new haircut
8) Move on to hard on Guitar Hero
9) Warped Tour!
10) Buy Breaking Dawn when it first comes out
11) Get the guts to finally talk to him.
12) Complete a story that isn't a one-shot
13) Buy a new phone
14) Fix relationship with my parents and my brother
15) Do something completely spontaneous
16) Dance in the rain
17) Get a job
I am definitely adding more soon! =)