Author has written 11 stories for Life, Fantasy, Young Adult, and Play.
PARENTS GUIDE TO JROCK
2) Don't get your kid an English CD for their birthday or any other gift giving holiday, they probably won't like it.
3) When they show you a pic of their favorite singer, don't instantly assume that it's a girl, it probably isn't.
4) If you walk into the room while they are on the computer and they minimize the window instantly, don't be offended, it's probably for your own protection.
5) Don't be surprised if their total clothing and make-up style changes
6) If they start speaking a language that is almost English, but not quite, don't worry. Its called Engrish. You'll get used to it.
7) Don't insult their favorite J-Rockers.
8 ) When they start talking about Lucifer, they aren't worshiping Satan.
9) Buy more ink jet cartridges for the printer, the more pics the fan has, the happier they will be.
10) Don't be surprised when you can no longer talk to your child about anything except Japan.
11) Be prepared to learn more than you ever had, about something you never wanted to know about.
12) A man in a dress is sexy, no matter what you say, nothing can change that.
13) Don't correct them when they spell the name hide with a lower case h, that's how it's done.
14) When they collect scrap fabrics to make plushies, don't worry, they aren't practicing voodoo.
15) It doesn't matter that they don't know what the singers are saying, don't bother arguing about it.
16) J-Rock isn't a phase and they won't grow out of it
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
98 of people try and fit in with the crowd. If you are the remaining 2 that strives to be different copy and paste this in your profile.
Please take his soul to the most peaceful corner in heaven with his beloved guitar and cigarettes to keep him company. Until I’m done living this life to the fullest and the gate opens for me without effort."
-Mizuki Mochizuki, Kagen no Tsuki Last Quarter
Sticks and Srones Ch 10-in progress