Author has written 11 stories for Humor, Young Adult, Fantasy, Friendship, Supernatural, and Fable.
Hello! Call me MlleKathy and enjoy my works of literature! I've been on this website for four years, but I haven't written anything worth finishing or reading until 2010. All of these stories have been written and completed in 2010. Even though they are not really popular, they were worth my time and I've enjoyed writing them throughly. I like to write drama, romance, psychology and school-related stories. All of my characters are teenagers with issues. Depression, isolation, phobia, etc.
But they all manage to find friendship and love.
Written below are my ways of organising my stories and explaining why I wrote them, etc.
If you want to contact me, I allow:.
I know, I use this username for everything.
Hello! Obviously, I will no longer write on this account. I have a new account, though, but I haven't written anything on it...Yet. :) My new account username is: kootietokki
1. Neff's Blackberry Jam - Humor - Humor/Adventure - Complete/One-Shot - K - An essay I wrote for English class. You had to have a character go to this annual festival and meet someone with a crazy story of why they are there. (Revised!)
2. Catcher in the Light - Young Adult - Drama/Romance - Complete/20 chapters - K - A story about a troubled girl who changes when she realizes how many special people are around her. This character may be modeled after me because I dealt with the same troubles, just not the dramatic part.
3. Rémy - Friendship - Friendship - Complete/Poem - K - This is a sonnet I wrote for English class about my dear pet rat. I love him with all my heart. (Tweaked!)
4. Letters to my Grandma - Young Adult - Romance/Drama - Complete/5 Chapters - K - I wrote this shortly after the death of a grandmother whom I enjoyed the company of. It is dedicated to her in a way and she passed away at 100 years old.
5. A Swimmer's Tail - Fantasy - Fantasy/Adventure - Complete/One-Shot - K - A tribute to the belief in mermaids. I don't personally believe that mermaids exist, but at the end I do point out a possibility or theory that I would not be surprised if it were true.
6. Wailing in the Night - Supernatural - Romance/Mystery - Complete/5 Chapters - K - A tribute, in a way, to the old 90's show: Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction. I wrote it after watching it on this late channel called Chiller. I loved the show as a kid and it is very entertaining for me that strange things can happen to people.
7. Beauty Marks - Fable - Romance/Fantasy - Complete/Long-Shot (4,000 words) - K - I've always wanted to write a fairytale and I thought of something interesting that nobody has written about so I gave it a go. (atleast I think I invented it first) This is my first Long-Shot and I think that I invented the word Long-Shot as well.
8. Dew Drops - Young Adult - Romance/Psychology/Drama - Complete/30 Chapters - T for type of audience - I wanted to write a series and a psychology drama, so here it is and I hope it ended well!
9. The Indoor Flower - Young Adult - Romance/Psychology/Humor - Complete/Long-Shot - K -I love reading about psychology and disorders people have because it's interesting to me. I never thought of writing about agoraphobia, but here it is! It has lots of funny parts and I enjoyed writing it.
10. Super Secret Trouble - Humor - Romance/Friendship/Humor - Complete/One-Shot - K - :) This was actually based on a personal experience... This is a way to get over it even though it happened when I was thirteen. I had real fun writing this just like The Indoor Flower because it was humor... 1st person... And just fun. It teaches a very important lesson: Girls, DON'T WRITE YOUR CRUSHES DOWN ON PAPER.
11. My Pet Bat - Fantasy - Friendship/Fantasy/Humor - Complete/10 Chapters - T for some violence - Um... Hah... I know there has been lots of Vampire stories coming out and suckish ones... In fact, but mine will be nothing like those and I am guaranteeing that it wont be suckish! :) Please Enjoy! (Revised!)
Unsafe External Link