Author has written 12 stories for Humor, Young Adult, Fantasy, Friendship, Supernatural, and Fable.
Salut! My name is Brandy. Please enjoy my works of literature! I've had this profile since 2006, but did not write anything worth keeping until 2010. I was on a roll, but I strayed away from writing upon starting college until now. I am still a part-time college girl and a part-time retail associate, but I have an unrelenting urge to write again. Hopefully, I'll be able to write something worth publishing here.
*Message me for any questions or comments!*
My Tumblr is: kootietokki.tumblr.com
My Interpals is: interpals.net/brandykwells
1. Neff's Blackberry Jam - Humor - Humor/Adventure - Complete/One-Shot - K - An essay I wrote for English class. You had to have a character go to this annual festival and meet someone with a crazy story of why they are there. (Revised!)
2. Catcher in the Light - Young Adult - Drama/Romance - Complete/20 chapters - K - A story about a troubled girl who changes when she realizes how many special people are around her. This character may be modeled after me because I dealt with the same troubles, just not the dramatic part.
3. Rémy - Friendship - Friendship - Complete/Poem - K - This is a sonnet I wrote for English class about my dear pet rat. I love him with all my heart. (Tweaked!)
4. Letters to my Grandma - Young Adult - Romance/Drama - Complete/5 Chapters - K - I wrote this shortly after the death of a grandmother whom I enjoyed the company of. It is dedicated to her in a way and she passed away at 100 years old.
5. A Swimmer's Tail - Fantasy - Fantasy/Adventure - Complete/One-Shot - K - A tribute to the belief in mermaids. I don't personally believe that mermaids exist, but at the end I do point out a possibility or theory that I would not be surprised if it were true.
6. Wailing in the Night - Supernatural - Romance/Mystery - Complete/5 Chapters - K - A tribute, in a way, to the old 90's show: Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction. I wrote it after watching it on this late channel called Chiller. I loved the show as a kid and it is very entertaining for me that strange things can happen to people.
7. Beauty Marks - Fable - Romance/Fantasy - Complete/Long-Shot (4,000 words) - K - I've always wanted to write a fairytale and I thought of something interesting that nobody has written about so I gave it a go. (atleast I think I invented it first) This is my first Long-Shot and I think that I invented the word Long-Shot as well.
8. Dew Drops - Young Adult - Romance/Psychology/Drama - Complete/30 Chapters - T for type of audience - I wanted to write a series and a psychology drama, so here it is and I hope it ended well!
9. The Indoor Flower - Young Adult - Romance/Psychology/Humor - Complete/Long-Shot - K -I love reading about psychology and disorders people have because it's interesting to me. I never thought of writing about agoraphobia, but here it is! It has lots of funny parts and I enjoyed writing it.
10. Super Secret Trouble - Humor - Romance/Friendship/Humor - Complete/One-Shot - K - :) This was actually based on a personal experience... This is a way to get over it even though it happened when I was thirteen. I had real fun writing this just like The Indoor Flower because it was humor... 1st person... And just fun. It teaches a very important lesson: Girls, DON'T WRITE YOUR CRUSHES DOWN ON PAPER.
11. My Pet Bat - Fantasy - Friendship/Fantasy/Humor - Complete/10 Chapters - T for some violence - Um... Hah... I know there has been lots of Vampire stories coming out and suckish ones... In fact, but mine will be nothing like those and I am guaranteeing that it wont be suckish! :) Please Enjoy! (Revised!)
12. In Your Dreams - Romance - Humor/Romance - In-Progress - T for some sexual situations and language - So, I wrote this on another account dedicated to MxM romances, but I unfortunately did not get to finish it last time. I loved this story and still do, so I want to rewrite it here and finish it. I cannot get into that old account so the older version is up there too...