Author has written 59 stories for Love, Friendship, General, Life, Family, Fantasy, School, General, Romance, and Young Adult.
Birthday: April 22
Interests: Writing (check out my profile on Fanfiction.net http://www.fanfiction.net/u/317355/), psychology, swimming, social justice, etc.
I would really appreciate if you could check out this site, and post it on your own profile if you agree with it.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Caitlin
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Caizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Cerulean Elephant
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Alice Phoenix
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):Fitcaden
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Purple Fanta
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Atidtry
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Kay
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Ztif
"You're a product of your environment no matter how you try and rebel against it." -Drew Barrymore
"When someone looks at you, and they're not judging you, it's the best you can feel in life." -Drew Barrymore
"If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world." -Mercedes Lackey
Time passes in moments... moments which, rushing past define the path of a life just as surely as they lead towards its end. How rarely do we stop to examine that path, to see the reasons why all things happen, to consider whether the path we take in life is our own making or simply one into which we drift with eyes closed. But what if we could stop, pause to take stock of each precious moment before it passes? Might we then see the endless forks in the road that have shaped a life? And, seeing those choices, choose another path?
Regret is an odd emotion because it comes only upon reflection. Regret lacks immediacy, and so its power seldom influences vents when it could do some good.
Honesty is the cruellest game of all, because not only can you hurt someone – and hurt them to the bone- you can self righteous about it at the same time.
-Dave Von Ronk
And a poem...
They say the world is round,
Yet I often thinks it’s square,
So many little hurts we get
From corners here and there;
But there’s one truth in life I’ve found
While journeying East and West,
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those we love the best. -Anonymous
Unsafe External Link