Author has written 1 story for General.
Hello to whomever is reading this!
FYI: This account isn't used by just one person. Me, Artor and My twin, Zoromaru use this. I basically took over her account since she wasn't using it to post stories, which was fine by her since she prefers reading.
NOTE: STORIES WERE TAKEN DOWN TO BE MOVED TO NEW ACCOUNT. ONCE ACCOUNT IS MADE THE NAME OF ACCOUNT WILL BE POSTED AND FAVED BY THIS ACCOUNT TO ALLOW FOR EASY ACCESS.
Managed to recover some documents from the dead Memoria in the way of document recovery. Mostly useless junk or bits here and there that I wrote down and never got back to. However I started rewriting TM again but will be putting Catty on Hiatus.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Words of Wisdom
"Many of us spend our whole lives running from feeling with the mistaken belief that we cannot bear the pain. But we have already borne the pain. What we have not done is feel all we are beyond the pain"
"Legos are evil, they settle themselves in the exact spot where you're most likely to step on and sit there waiting... just waiting." -Zoromaru
That's it for our profile! Except for the story links below.