Author has written 4 stories for Romance.
- My penname is Noreia.
- I enjoy listening to music. Personal favorites include: Oasis, Sarah McLachlan, Coldplay, Stevie Nicks, Snow Patrol, the Corrs, Cobra Starship, Lady Gaga, Marina and the Diamonds
- I am an maniac when it comes to musicals. My personal favories are Evita, Les Miserables, Guys and Dolls, Hello Dolly and West Side Story as well as the well loved Phantom of the Opera.
- I live and breathe romance novels. I especially like historical romance novels. There's nothing like a reformed rake. Favorite authors include Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn, Sara Bennett, Elizabeth Boyle, etc.
- I love animals, especially if they are cute and fluffy. When I have my own household, I want two cats and a dog.
- I am obsessed with college basketball. March Madness is like a holiday for me. That's how much I love it. It's always so sad when the season is over.
- One of my goals in life is to find a lady's slipper. It's a very pretty flower that grows in my area. I like identifying wildflowers.
At present, I cannot think of anything further that might be of interest.
"Murder, like talent, seems occassionally to run in families."
"If it's true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers."
"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect when taken in too large quantities. "
"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me."
"The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders."
"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute."
"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars."
On the Edge of Something Beautiful: Meredith slept with Nathaniel Holloway three years ago and now they are meeting again after all that time. She is still attracted to him even though he has a girlfriend. But is attraction enough to develop a relationship? They have the entire summer to find out.
Just Not Expected: It's time to study for finals, but Audrey is having a hard time concentrating between her allergies and Joshua Molloy. ONESHOT
The Sunshine of Life: Visiting his twin for the weekend, Brett gets caught up in a deception when he wants to get closer to his brother's friend, Madelyn. ONESHOT
Unhealthful Circumstances for the Mind: Immature. Irresponsible. Irremediable. Impossibly attractive. Remind me again why I didn’t change my schedule when I had the chance? ONESHOT
And that is all for now!