Author has written 9 stories for Friendship, Life, General, and Love.
I'm Aesthetic Breezy Doll
Just some fast facts about me...
am a she;
am one-eighth German,
and thirteen-sixteenth Filipino,
in which, one-fourth ilocano,
and one fourth kapampangan;
celebrate my birthday every 29th of July
write for fun (I'm only a kid, so don't flame me!);
love writing, reading, watching, listening to music and playing;
hate angsty or tragic stories (unless they's fill it up with fluff later!).
I also write fan fiction. Visit my site if you like reading those, too:)
I don't really draw so what I have are photographs of different things. I'll try to place photos that are related to my fics in the near future. I'll try my hand at drawing, too:D
I've only started though, so don't expect much. It would mostly consist of personal stuff, though.
That's all about me for now...
~Just so you know, I revise my poems sometimes if I find errors or get better ideas. :)
My Fiction stuff:
Poems (that don't rhyme) :
1. Disappearing Act - A poem with a title that speaks for itself...yeah. So just read, and please review, try to give me points so that I could improve my writing skills. Thanks!
2. Will you be my friend? - A poem for school back in 7th grade. It answers a poem with the same title. This pretty much defines my opinion of a perfect friendship.
3. Wishing on a Falling Star - A poem I wrote for our school paper when I was a freshman.
4. Convergence and Divergence - A poem I wrote when I was in 7th grade which tells of someone I kept bumping into and eventually lost.
5. I Crave - A poem I wrote around the time that I wrote Convergence and Divergence for a friend I thought I was losing, and eventually have lost. I never got to say this to that person, though.
6. Just Because - Something I wrote out of boredom during the first week of sophomore year for some people that had been on my mind lately.
7. The Odd Perfectionist - A surprisingly decent poem I wrote when I got furious with my dad. I don't plan on showing him this, though.
8. The Porcelain Doll - The first rhyming poem I have ever posted on FP. I wrote it for my school paper and... yeah. :)) It's a bit dark, though so I didn't submit it anymore. =))
9. It's Hard - A sappy poem I thought up a few days ago. :D It kind of takes a lovestruck persona who doesn't know what to do or what to believe in, but it gives hope. :) I did say it was sappy. :P Hahaha.
READ & REVIEW, please!