Author has written 8 stories for Fantasy, General, Supernatural, General, and Mythology.
"One half of the word cannot understand the pleasures of the other."
- Emma - Jane Austen
"It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
- Neil Gaiman
"And there never was an apple, in Adam's opinion, that wasn't worth the trouble you got into for eating it."
- Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
"When I am laid, am laid in earth, may my wrongs create
No trouble, no trouble in, in thy breast.
Remember me, remember me, but ah!
Forget my fate."
- Dido's lament - Dido & Aeneas - Henry Purcell
"When the rose is faded,
Memory may still dwell on
Her beauty shadowed,
And the sweet smell gone."
- When the rose is faded - Walter de la Mare (incomplete)
- The Woodhouses' Fairy: Hiatus until Red is complete
- Red: In progress
- Nine life cat: December '09 WCC entry. Considered completed for now but will probably give birth to a full-blown story.
- A bitter taste of reconciliation: An experiment at writing a story around the first draft of a scene found in my archives, and probably two or three years old.
- Right hand, left breast: July '10 WCC winner.
- A memory of childhood: Faustine: August '10 WCC entry.
Verse and free verse, all pieces are stand-alones and considered complete until I reread them, cringe and try to rewrite them into something more... less... Well, you know what I mean.
The Review Game
Writing Challenge Contest @ RG
The Prompt Exchange