Author has written 5 stories for General, Action, Nature, Life, and Young Adult.
Update 11/03/07: Eh. Finally got around to changing my penname. I used to be xXsilent-musicXx
PS. Dyslexia is a mental inhibitation that usually impairs one's ability to read, spell, etc. A dyslexic poet would be an oxymoron...or one terrible writer -.-''
(Please remember to flame me on both sides for even cooking.)
Check out my Fanfiction.net account!
Welcome to "-dyslexic.poet-'s (twisted) Psyche 101"!!
First, let's get some things straight: I am a proud girl, thank you very much. My old penname was xXsilent-musicXx. I go by several witty (cough) usernames/pennames/names in general, the majority of which are oxymorons, and none of which is my actual name. Uh huh, that's right. Back off, stalkers! Began my infestation of sarcasm and pessimism upon this world in the year 1993, and continue to do so today (unfortunately for some).
- Music is my life, drawing is my passion, and writing is my wannabe hobby. Stephen King is my saviour, Ellen Hopkins is a goddess of angsty poetry/stories.
- I am "unnaturally tall" for my age. Basketball is the only sport in which I have the ability to occaisionally inflict "minor" injuries upon both opponents and teammates (rather than vice versa); therefore, I excel at it.
- I have recently discovered the joy of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (it's a band), am an avid armsocks collector, and aspire to streak my hair blue.
- I use Halloween (fav holdiay!) as an excuse to paint my nails black, and continue to do so for months after when my mom doesn't notice (she usually does).
- Red bean ice cream pwns your soul. Remember that.
Thank you for reading my profile, and please say "no!" to stalking. It's just not cool outside of horror movies (hell, it's cheesy and makes my eyes bleed even then). Now, kindly redirect your eyes to my other craptastic...crap. (and no, I don't mean my stories...M'kay, maybe I do. -.-'')
Really hilarious game thingy...well not really a game...oh, just go there will you?!