Author has written 47 stories for Romance, Fantasy, Nature, Mystery, Life, War, Fantasy, General, Love, Mythology, and Friendship.
This is just where I will go whenever I need to post some shitty original fic I wrote. Really, all I want from this site is constructive criticism. I don't want anyone to say that they loved it, because if they loved it then they are uneducated. No offense, but really. Nothing is perfect, and I would like you to help me improve.
"I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. I'm more of a woman than you'll ever get." -Angel Dumatt Shounard
Kirk: Mr. Spock, you'd make an excellent computer.
Kirk: Really, Mr. Spock, you're becoming more and more human every day.
I just saw Star Trek, and am now SERIOUSLY in love with Spock. He's just so awkward and cute!! I also love Chekov. He was so cute! And that accent...
I will never, ever rate a story "just in case" all my ratings will be one less than they should be, unless for some reason I write a K or K+ story. I doubt it, but most stuff will be T if it's fluff without smex, or M if it's sex. But I lean towards T on everything.
I have a fanfiction account under a different name: Slow Walker or something like it.
This is me, and that's all that's important. That I can live my own life. So you won't get my name, but I will tell you that I live in Texas, I am a slash addict, smut addict, and fluff addict. The hardest thing I'll read is violent roleplay. I WILL NOT read rape. Of any kind. I hate it.
I love Greek mythology, My Chemical Romance (which I just rediscovered, and I freaked out I was so happy!!(THANK YOU LIMEWIRE!!)), the webcomic Vampirates!, I love Harry Potter (Drarry, AS/S, Dramione), if your vampire sparkles you're doing it wrong, Underworld kicks Twilight's sparkly ass, MILK was THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!, I LOVE the British TV show Skins, Limewire is saving my life, A Touch Of Insanity is my best friend even though Marching Band is stealing her from me, I'm straight, I'm a virgin, I'm a junior in highschool, I'm white, I have blonde hair (naturally), I have green eyes, my dad is pissed that there are pictures of me on Facebook, and you should really read the bit below this. No joke, it's really moving. Well, not the bit right below, but the bit under that. The one about homophobia.
Faries Can Have Fun Too:
Adam and Shane Series: (Melinda will be in another one I'm writing)
Fabio being really emo
Shane and Adam Shane is the one on the bottom (which is usual), but he has curly dirty blonde hair. But you can't search that on google images, so I had to use an emo. But they are adorable!
Any of my Mythology Stories
Eros is fucking hot. This is Mitch Hewer, who played Maxxie in Skins, and he was FUCKING HOT!! Seriously, if I could, I would just -CENSORED-...ahh...so pretty...
LOok at the adorable emo! (//_-)
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage! America... you were just pwned
Gwen: Don't you ever stop?
John: What? Five minutes left to live, and you want me to behave? Oh, that's gorgeous!
Gwen: That's a poodle!
John: It's nice!