Poll: What would you like to see in the coming chapters of "Experiment Thirteen"? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Fantasy.
Hello, all. This is Equilibrium, fiction fanatic and champion of all things caffeinated. If you're here because you're curious about me, here are a few things you may or may not want to know:
- I'm a terrible procrastinator.
- My goal in life is to retire peacefully, buy and read a truckload of good books, write something not-too-terrible, and go hang gliding off a very tall cliff. Not necessarily in that order.
- I chose my Fictionpress penname from a dictionary. At random. Because I couldn't think of anything meaningful.
- When I'm not busy with school and sports, I'm usually imbibing copious amounts of double-cream latte, doodling in the margins of my textbooks, and memorizing crazy polysyllabic words like 'hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia'.
- I hoard paper products, squee at fluffy animals, and flee from anything pink or glittery.
Still here? Oh, very good. Now for some shameless advertizing!
As you can see, I'm currently working on a story called Experiment Thirteen. As the first brainchild of an inexperienced student, it's not particularly well-written, so your advice and comments are doubly appreciated. In fact, it is my custom to give a review for every review I receive. So if you'd like me to take a look at your stories or poems, just drop a message. In the meantime, happy reading!
30/09/2011: Nearly a year ago, Experiment Thirteen was added to Project Fiction's Good Fiction List. Today, I revisted the site and got a wonderful surprise. Experiment Thirteen has received a total of 51 ratings, and is the only story I've seen (in the Fantasy genre, at least) with an average rating of all five stars. I suspect, dear reviewers, that you are directly responsible for this. Thank you ever so much!
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the latest story stats for Experiment Thirteen. If you're part of the count, please have a cookie and a round of applause, because you're awesome and you know it.
22/12/2010: Experiment Thirteen is now featured on Project Fiction's. If you like, you can go and give the story a rating of one to five stars. (And while you're at it, do take a look at the other stories. They're totally worth your time.)
12/06/2010: Experiment Thirteen has been nominated for the SKoW Most Creative Plot (Incomplete) award. Thank you for your support, everyone!
State your intentions, Muse. I know you're there.
But you're not in the dark. I do believe
Invocation, by Neal Stephenson
Unsafe External Link