Author has written 9 stories for General, Action, Sci-Fi, and Horror.
Yo! Thanks for visiting the page...
Sum it all up: Bored female writer. Old compared to the majority of the people on this site.
Went to film school. Went to business school. I've worked a variety of jobs all over the place. Travel often. Covered in tattoos, got my walls covered in comic art, love to meet new people, can't sleep because I stay up late playing video games. Currently doing work for a tiny, tiny, comic publishing company. I write because why the hell not? I've been told I'm pretty awesome. I believe it about 8% of the time. The other 92% of the time I'm trying to prove them right.
I appreciate feedback of any kind. I look forward to reading everyone's works here.