Author has written 12 stories for General, Romance, Love, Young Adult, and Humor.
Student: Vet Tech.
I read a little too much, write like there's no tomorrow, sing a little too loud, and dream as if I'll never wake up.
A lot can happen in 24 hours, and you never really know how much until you experience it. In this case, writing a story, one would never imagine that half of the things that happen could really fit into one day.
I suppose that's why writing is such an outlit, such a way of expression. It lets you fit everything you want to into words that just create a picture, a world for you to fall into. It's a way of life, and not likely to ever end.
If I didn't have music and writing, then I don't think I'd care to be part of reality. Ever. They make reality bareable for those little moments of escape, of feeling something other than what you want to feel or feeling -exactly- how you want to feel. Expression. It has many forms.
1. I'm a writer. Therefore, I'm from Pluto, which is totally a planet, and anyone who says otherwise shall be sporked, to death.
2. I'm the author of my life. Unfortunately, I write in pen and can't erase my mistakes...
3. "Desserts" is "Stressed" spelled backwards.
4. Stress -noun. 1. the confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's desire to beat or choke the living shit out some asshole who desperately needs it.
5. Anyone who says sunshine is the only thing that brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
6. I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.
7. Life is a song. Love is the lyrics.
8. Love is like a glass door. Sometimes you don't see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
9. I don't bite...unless...you're into that sort of thing.
10. You can't understand the elephant until you hear it roar - Kevin McHale (NLT)
11. Love takes hearts for bloody pulps and it ends in the worst of ways.
12. Life can't be all rainbows and butterflies
P.S. Apparently, even if I say I'm not going to rant; I'll probably somehow in some way end up ranting.