Author has written 35 stories for Nature, Life, General, General, War, Family, Love, Haiku, and Humor.
You know me
- SARCASM just one more service I offer
- The TRUTH is we hide because we want to be found, we walk away to see who will follow us & we let our hearts get broken to see who cares enough to fix them ( I can really relate to this one)
- Life isn't about the breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away!
- If you rearrange the letters in "MALE" you get LAME (LOL JK)
- You're just jealous because I act retarded in public and people still Love me!
- You asked me what was wrong and I smiled and said, NOTHING. Then I turned around and whispered EVERYTHING
- Girls are like phones, they like to be held, talked to, and when you push the wrong buttons you will get DISCONNECTED
- Growing old is mandatory growing up is optional
- Muffins are just ugly cupcakes but we love them anyways
- Music is what FEELINGS sound like (I can relate to this too, I love to sing and I put my feelings into it, but I'm self conscious about my voice. Maybe it's because I put my emotions in it?)
- Do you remember when PLUTO was a planet? Yeah, those were the days.
You may know me, but I'm not going to use my name, you see I like people to judge my work as if I was just any other person in the world and not (that girl _ I know from school). I wouldn't say I'm popular but I have all the friends I could wants, and I'm talking about TRUE friends, the ones who care about you and don't dis you behind your back. The kind who know when somethings wrong, but know not to ask, instead they just give you a hug and say something like "it's going to be all right" or "I'm here for you if you want to talk". They are the kind of friends I want, and am extremely grateful to have. In fact half of them I see everyday and the other half I see every other day, and you know what they never get old. It's not like with some people who after a week or two their "friends" are old, these are people I want to be friends with the rest of my life. So with that all of my poetry it dedicated to my close friends (Danielle, Elysa, Bethany, and Tara to name a few).
Unsafe External Link