¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨)¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)c a n c e r • i s n ' t • f a i r
About Me: I'm a total revolutionary. I speak my mind, even if it makes me enemies (and beleive me, it's made me a lot of enemies). I LOVE animals and plants. I want to be a historian when I grow up. I am also joyfully subversive.
Appearance: I'm medium height and skinny. I have shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. I also have freckes.
I have two youtube accounts. One username is RverhawktheRouge. That's my regular one. My other is called TheaterOfTheFanFics. It's where i'm going to post videos of my fics.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
3. You will die in three minutes. Who would u call?
4. You have three months to live:
(1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
(2) What do you do with your remaining days?
(3) Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. Do you save the dog?
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her?
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
10. Does sex=love?
11. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to be let go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
12. When and how was the last time you told someone how you felt?
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? Please Note: I will update this frequently, just for variety, and because I get new music, a LOT.
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Year 3000 by the Jonas Brothers
Waking Up: Let's Dance by Miley Cyrus
First Day At School: Girls Can Too by Play
Falling In Love: Flattery by Aly & AJ
Fight Song: What is This Feeling? from Wicked
Breaking Up: For Good from Wicked
Prom night: Girl Power by The Cheetah Girls
Life: That's How You Know by Demi Lovato; wierd considering I don't even believe in love
Mental Breakdown: As Long As You're Mine from Wicked; okay, what the heck is wrong with my mind?
Driving: Cinderella by the Cheetah Girls
Flashback: This is Me by Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas
Getting back together: Like it or Leave it by Aly & AJ
Wedding: Why Wait by Belinda & the Cheetah Girls
Birth of Child: This is My Time by Raven-Symone
Final Battle: Not this Year by Aly & AJ
Funeral Song: Chemicals React by Aly & AJ
Final Credits: Who Will I Be? by Demi Lovato
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin' "DAMN! We messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this shit!
If you've ever seen a movie SO many times that you can quote it word for word. And you have at random moments; copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz