Author has written 7 stories for Romance, Humor, and Historical.
Well... Um... What to say... HEY GUYS!
I'm Jennifer ('no shit I hear you say'),
I'm fifteen... FINALLY!
I'm a huge music freak! I also love to read, sometimes even more than writing.
I swim an awful lot and couldn't live without the beach, eyeliner, skittles, my ipod or myspace music!
My best friends in the WHOLE world are...
Daniel Shipley (Small & Blonde)
James Milsom (Small & Blonde).
Anyone see a pattern emerging?
If you review my work, I'll review yours... PERIOD.
It seems common courtesy if someone has worked hard, you at least give them your opinion, don't you think?
Here are a few random facts about yours truly...
1. ... I have a new favourite song everyday! - today it's Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
2. ... My hooker name is Trixie Paignton.
3. ... I have a random obsession with blueberries, jaffa cakes and skittles... all very healthy!
4. ... I really want to get my labret done, but my mum won't let me (just wait until I'm 16, MWHAHAHAHAHA)!
5. ... I get my exam results on my birthday... what a crap birthday that will turn out to be!
6. ... Max Helyer - http://file043b.bebo.com/9/large/2008/02/08/11/3786787208a6825872415l.jpg is my future husband!
7. ... Some girls are shallow and are attracted by good looks, it's the hair that clinches the deal for me!
8. ... Once I pass my driving test, me, Dan and James are going to rent a hippy van (PEACE DUDES!) and go to all the music festivals in one summer!
9. ... I only have one notebook named George and Lennie (Of Mice & Men). The others are deceased (R.I.P Edmund & R.I.P Theodore. You'll be sadly missed).
10. .. My palm says I am going to have four children... what do you think of that eh? I'm going to be really busy!! ;)
Summary: The Doyle family have been through hell and back (literally) since Arianna's daughter Niamh was born. Now eighteen the young girl believes she has life figured out, with a loving and reliable set of family and friends, a stable career path dug out at NYC Medical School. Nothing seems able to phase her, nothing until one night a mysterious gang of rogues break into her apartment and kidnap Arianna, her feeble mother.
This tragedy will lead the naive Niamh on a soul searching journey in which she will have to choose whether to follow her heart or her head.
(These pictures are only my vague interpretation of my characters. Some are without pictures, as I haven't found an actor that envisages my image of the character. Any suggestions would be helpful):
Alexander (Xavier): http://www.modernguitars.com/imagefiles/gibson/londonshow07/jamesfrost.gif
Letters From A Murderer:
Just For Tonight:
New Story (as you can tell it hasn't been named yet)
The plot is a little bit of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens with a little pirate influence.
Captain Sid Fitzpatrick
Ask ANY questions about characters, the plot line, etc... I will answer them as honestly as I can.