Author has written 3 stories for Fantasy.
Kuri or also known as Kristy
- slightly OCD
- mostly reviewer and a little writer but hopes to become full-fledged
- obsessed with anime and manga
- in love with slash (waves 'I LOVE BOYS ON OTHER BOYS' flag)
- a daydreamer with love for fantasy and fairy-tales
- an artist
- a horror fanatic with a penchant for blood and gory things... still loves fluff though
- a terrible updater with a bad habit of starting/working on new stories.
status: brooding ; being angsty in all her teenage glory
I tend to try out different writing styles. And fail. Epically. I like to describe myself as an amateur at the art of writing, so I appreciate good criticism and some advice from fellow writers. Currently right now, I'm working on multiple stories which I plan on posting once I work out the kinks and mistakes I think I might have made. I am a lot shy of my work so I might post something then take it down again.
Oath - A man is telling a bedtime story to his daughter. About a king, a seer, betrayal, and an oath.
Like the Sun - Once upon a time, there was a crow and a fish. A story of love, loss, forgiveness, and reincarnation.
a bit about Kuri
age : teenager
location : kansas, united states
orientation : pansexual
birthday : august 31
ancestry : south-korean ; chinese
likes : writing, art, music, rain, summer, halloween, tea, cookies, reading, shinies, sleeping
dislikes : sports, stupid flames, being mocked, the dark, winter
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." -Theodor Geisel