Author has written 1 story for Action.
Things about me that I would like you to know include:
1. I am a guy.
2. I am not a politically correct person.
3. I am a defense net junky and am obsessed with anything that has to do with the military. I love weapons and weapon systems. My favorite weapon system is the carrier-based fighter jet. I love reading about things that have to do with war.
4. I also like love stories, though not as much as I like war stories. I hate fluff or anything that has to do with overly cheesy romance. How do I measure overly cheesy romance? Simple. If it makes me want to throw up, then it's too cheesy. I also hate stories with romance that is not real. If someone wants to write a romantic story then they should know at least a little about relationships and how they work, then incorporate what they know into the story. If they do not, then it shows in their writing and it drives me over the edge. I will read a romance story if it is good and includes realistic relationships.
5. I love the United States of America. I am a patriot and I love my country. The freedom and liberty that I taste every day is a great blessing to me. I am very thankful and grateful to the men and women who have given up their lives and fought against the British Monarchy, Facsim, Communism, and are now fighting against Terrorism. I keep them in my prayers often.
6. I am a non-denominational Christian. I believe that all men have sinned and deserve to go to hell, but that Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, came down here to live a human life and die the most agonizingly gruesome death on a cross to pay for the sins of the world so that whoever makes a personal decision to believe in Him and have a relationship with Him may have eternal life. He did this because He loves mankind (John 3:16). If anyone would like to talk about there religious beliefs with me, I am very open to the idea and would not mind engaging in a conversation with them. I do not know everything there is to know about God or the Bible, but I do know somethings.
"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor." -A Naval Officer's Manual of the Sword
"We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the big difference between us." -Osama Bin Laden
"If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. " -General George Washington
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." -Gilbert Keith Chesterton
"Man has always been and still is a fighting animal, and our safety and happiness require that substitutes for war or for armed conflict should be found." -John A. Lejeune, 13th Commandant of the United States Marine Corps, United States Naval Academy class of 1888
Also if you want you can check out my other story at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3668072/1/High_Calling
Real World. Written realisticly. As a Biblically prophesied war forms in the Middle East a few American fighter pilots question why God allows war as they must fight a nearly hopeless battle against overwhelming odds.
Ace Combat - Fiction Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 34,709 - Reviews: 27 - Updated: 5-23-08 - Published: 7-19-07