Poll: Should I look into publishing She Had Somewhere To Go? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Romance.
update: March 17th, 2013
So today, almost three years since I posted the first chapter of She Had Somewhere To Go on this site, I randomly decided to log into my Fictionpress account. What I found was an assortment of private messages, telling me that someone had plagarized my story. It appears that the story has been taken down and the plagarizer condemned by the loyal folk like you who look out for that kind of thing. So thank you so much!!
In my private messaging inbox, there were also offers to BUY the rights to SHSTG from me. This struck me as insane -- who in their right mind would want to buy MY story? While I'm still having a hard time trying to fathom this, I have decided to remove SHSTG from Fictionpress.
I'm not exactly sure what's to come. I'm busy with college now, and I really have no time currently to look into publishing... However, I think I may try someday. If nothing comes from it, then I still plan to go through and edit ALL of the chapters and maybe make the story a little more cohesive and believable... Seeing as I did write it when I was 14 and 15 years old, and I KNOW there are a plethora of mistakes in it.
So the best outcome: You will be able to buy the revised She Had Somewhere To Go as a real, tangible book in stores.
I do really hope it's the former though!! :)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AND I PROMISE TO KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED!
Love a million green stars,
p.s. For those of you who are wondering, I wrote She Had Somewhere To Go when I was 14 and 15 years old.
update: April 26th, 2010:
It's been one year since I posted the first chapter and my, it has been a wild ride. But finally, it is over. I'm both relieved and sad. Mostly relieved though :) And to further express my appreciation, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY.
Haha, but seriously. A GINORMOUS thanks to anyone who read, favorited, subscribed, reviewed. If I had trillions, I would fly my little (humongous) private jet all around the world to hug and kiss each and every one of you. Unfortunately, I have terrible luck, not much skill, and no filthy rich family.
Thus, VIRTUAL HUGS ALL AROUND. I love you all! TTFN. ;)
characters for SHSTG:
- while our Addie isn't really this composed or perfect, the features are right for her. Addie's eyes aren't so striking though.
- perfect. no adjusting any feature. leave the expression and posture as is. just. plain. perfect. sighhh :)
- i seriously did not intend for our Kate to resemble Kate Nash. i didn't even know what K.N looked like until i was looking up redheads...
- there's even two of him to represent Robert and James...fancy that! :)
- i told you he was beautiful. ohhhman, just plain gorgeous. (and now you know why Addie's mind goes all blurry when she's with him.)
Unsafe External Link