Author has written 4 stories for Romance, and Humor.
You are now viewing Bingo's profile. Proceed at your own risk.
You have been warned.
So About The Story You Shouldn't Know:
The Story You Shouldn't Know - yes, it's the Story that defied all possible summaries! I can tell you a small bit of what it's about, though. It's about a girl named Anna who's been destined for something extraordinary ever since birth, although nobody would ever truly know what until the day she meets Josh. Josh is cool, Josh is cute - but Josh is also very, very evil and he's about to put Anna through hell and back again.
Yup, that's pretty much all i'm allowed to say. I can honestly say, however, that it's different. It's (sadly) a romance, because I wanted to try my hand at that, and that's pretty much it.
What did you think of it? Review and lemme know.
Updates? The Story is updated very regularly, with usually less than week-long intervals. However, since i have school starting October, updates could be less frequent, especially since the chapters are pretty long. Hopefully it'll be finished sometime in May or earlier.
EDIT// I lied. It finished in July.
Character Pics ... unfortunately, the Story isn't the sort of story that can have character pics. Sorreh.
Fan Art ... not so much fan art as fantastic-fan photoshop, the fabulous Arrowsong made some really beautiful Story banners! The Wolf one, which i have as my avvy, is here. This one is Anna's, this one is Josh's, and these here, here and HERE are all just general Story banners that i love to death!
edit// for the Story trailer watch?v=XFYSxGfeXpk (links aren't working right now, sorry).
Thank you, xxMidnightxxRainxxMelodyxx!
FAQs: How many chapters will the Story have? At this point i'm not exactly sure, as i get carried away writing sometimes, but i think it'll probably be around thirty (:
Will there be a sequel? Nope. Sorry. Maybe a few mini-stories after it, but no sequel.
The Special Reviewer Surprise ... in the spirit of Satan and all that is fun, I have decided to have a small - shall we say surprise? - to my 666th reviewer (if i hopefully get that far!) Although some books say 616 is the devil's number, i'm sticking with 666 as it is more widely known and all (plus 665! The neighbour of the beast! xD) so anyway! Keep reviewing, and just maybe, you'll find yourself in the story! (;
EDIT// Annnnnnd the 666th review has gone to a certain Dimitri Victor Belikov! Watch out for a certain character in chapter 27 xD
The Story You Shouldn't Know Rap (Set to the Beat of 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air, curtesy of Dani, a.k.a Jayd Scarlett)
Now this is a story all about how,
In West ... forest?, born and raised,
I whistled for a bear, and when he came near,
I was sent around the world to see everything he hates,
... I think this is epic.
Plagiarism: Don't do it. I've got proof it's mine ...
1st Version of Story Begun (later removed): March '09
Proper Version Of Story Begun: June '09
Completed: July '10
Begun at Age: 14
Right Off the Donkey
Right Off the Donkey is a oneshot I've just submitted. Bit of a comedy/cliche thing set in Egypt. I was really bored and wrote it for a laugh, and a change of style (there's no death in this one ... AND its in first person) but I hope you like it!
Characters In This Fic?
Laila - The main character. Sweet girl, bit stupider than she realizes.
Vocabulary in This Fic (Arabic and Egyptian Slang)?
Koshary - An Egyptian meal of rice, pasta, sauce and assorted other ingredients. Good stuff.
The Right Off the Donkey Rap (Set to the beat of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, also curtesy of Danillamasanawesomehead a.k.a. Jayd Scarlett)
Now this is a story all about how,
In West Egypt, born and raised,
I'd whistled for a donkey, and when he came near,
I got talking to Adham, who I'd known since I was seven or eight,
again, undeniable epicness.
Oneshot Begun on April 6th 2010
Finished and Submitted on April 7th 2010
The Chronicles of a Muslim Vampire
CoaMV is my latest thing. I did say I was going to write it once the Story was done, and I actually did, surprisingly enough! Anyway, it's a pet project of mine. It's going to be in a series of chronicles: Chronicle the First, Chronicle the Second, and so on and so forth.
This story is mainly humorous. I lie. It's about 90 percent humor. The other 10 percent is raising awareness about other countries and cultures in general. The reviews have been fairly positive, so I'm optimistic about it.
There's not really much to say, otherwise. Go read it! Enjoy!
Begun (Well, put on Fictionpress): Sept. 3rd 2010
EDIT// So if you guys read the above update, CoaMV is currently on hiatus because of my blasted ambitions. I hope you enjoy the five chapters up, though, and do tell me what you think of it once you've read it!
Anything else? That's what PMs are for!
T-t-t-That's All, Folks!