Author has written 2 stories for General.
"Sometimes, people build up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break through." ~ Anonymous
Link to my fanfiction profile, go read and review my stories!: http://www.fanfiction.net/~sierraswan
Hair: long and chocolate brown
Eye color: Green, blue and yellow (I'm not sure what the name is for that)
Location: I am... crap, I'm lost... again.
Age: I'll tell you if you guess right in a PM (look at how I write, it'll give you a hint :)
Siblings: Twin brother, and two little sisters.
Music: I listen to everything. From rock to classical, from classical to country, and from country to some metal and rap. I listen to nearly everything you can think of, except opera, which I cannot stand!
Books: I'd say Twilight series (it's getting old though...); Inheritance cycle (Eragon); David Baldacci's books, The Winner is one of his best :), The Maximum Ride series is amazing! Pretty Tough by Liz Tigelaar; North of Beautiful (not sure of the author; and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. That's not in any partiucular order.
Movies: She's The Man and Step Up 1 and 2 are my favorite movies! :D
Favorite Actor and Actress: Channing Tatum and Amanda Bynes (she's hilarious!!)
Quotes from my life:
ok, my dad works for DHL so he hates UPS. And my mom was wearing all brown to church so my dad decided to comment :)
Dad: I see you're going brown.
Mom: Sorry, I couldn't find my bright yellow and red clown dress. (sarcastically)
I walk into the room.
Me: What's going on?
Mom: (ignoring me) does it really matter if I wear brown? Sierra, can you picture me wearing a bright yellow and red clown dress?
Me: Umm... No, not really and I don't want to see that... That picture scares me.
Then both my parents crack up laughing saying that I sounded so much like my aunt Angie. (you'd have to have seen our faces, trust me, it was funny.)
My friends Nicole, Kimber, Heather and I are all talking between classes and Heather and I are just watching Nicole and Kimber talk about Kimber's older brother, Ryan. (by a year)
Kimber: He wants to know you're name so he can be sure if he knows you or not.
Nicole: Well, that's fine. Wait, is your brother hot? (Nicole is all about the guys)
Kimber: I don't know! He's my brother!
Nicole: Well, if he is you should totally introduce us. If not, don't even bother. (classic Nicole bluntness XD)
Heather to me: That's our Nicole!
Nilcole: I know, I'm great! (she's kidding, she's not that full of herself.)
Me: Yep, always so humble.
My friend Zack and I are IMing each other, talking about our writing skills. Now, Zack is a huge monster of a guy that never talks text, he's got a pretty dark personality, so this was hilarious for me :)
Zack:sierra stop thinking that your a failer you'll comitte suiside in a corn field like van gouh
me: I don't think I'm a failure!!
Z: i dont know!!
me: and I promise to never commit suicide :)
don't worry :P
Z: van gogh
me: just drop it :) (the name thing)
Z: well i cant say the same for me
me: don't u dare!
Z: don't u dare what?
me: commit suicide!
Z: i wont!! i ment failure
Z: Like OMG!! why? put hands on hips.
Z: HELP ME!! Oh my god what did i say? "like omg" HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
me: AH, HA, HA!! I am NEVER gonna forget that!! :D
THESE ARE A BUNCH OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES:
"A little writer's block won't keep you from finishing it."~ Me (I thought it was no big deal, but my friend found it inspiring :)
Music is love in search of word.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
"You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor." ~ Anonymous
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them."
"Love is being stupid together."
"No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age."
"Love is not blind -- it simply enables one to see things others fail to see." Anonymous
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres". ~ A Walk to Remember
Music washes away from the soul
"Not only is life a bitch, but it is always having puppies."
"She's my best friend. Break her heart, and I'll break your face."
"I plan on living forever...so far so good."
"Love your enemies. It makes them so damn mad." --P.D. East
"When someone says "nothing is impossible" ask them to dribble a football."
"The key to a healthy marriage is to keep your eyes wide open before you wed and half-closed thereafter." Benjamin Franklin
I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
"The greater danger for most of us is not that
shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars...
when life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
Here are just a bunch of random things I found on the internet and other profiles that I copied and posted:
Edward Cullen-Sexier than you since 1901
Emmett Cullen-Stronger than you since 1916
Jasper Hale-Charming ladies since 1843
Rosalie Hale-Better than you since 1916
Alice Cullen-Quirkier than you since 1901
The Right Guy:
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forhead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your handin front of all his freinds,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER!
WARNING: MAY NEED TISSUES FOR THESE:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.
(These ones are great for a laugh)
15 Things to do when you’re in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "We have a Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be
stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those
who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12
people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Bella: "It's...a cow."
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
MORE FUNNY QUOTES:
-He who laughs last thinks slowest
-Who ever said that nothing was impossible clearly never tried to slam a revolving door.
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
-1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
-One day we're going to look back on this, laugh nervously and then change the subject
-We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You just off a bridge, damn, I'm gonna miss your dumb ass
-Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
-My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
-A day without light is, well, night
-Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
-Those who cannot remember the past are going to spend a lot of time in mall parking lots looking for their cars
-Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
-I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
-If you're forced to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never tried before. ;)
-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
-There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. :D
-What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
-You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then? (I should you use that on my older twin don't you think? except with minutes)
-Thanks Stephenie, now I will NEVER get a man.
-I don't obsess! I think intensely. (so true!)
-They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people. (It doesn't, I tried on my bro and he's still alive and well. Sigh)
Effective Ways On How To Annoy/Scare/Weird Out The Living Daylights Outta People (on elevators, in computer labs, etc.) (my faves are in italics)(as seen in all-hail-the-jello's profile)