Author has written 8 stories for Fantasy, Love, Action, and Life.
Je chante avec la passion.
Je vis avec le feu. je ne serai pas dit ce que de faire.
Je fais seulement que je veux.
Je vivrai seulement ma vie.
J'écris ma vie avec un stylo de vit du sang.
L'émotion ne sera pas truquée.
La vie jamais sera vécu n'importe quoi moins alors son plus plein
Hello, and Bonjour.
I'm not french, but I do speak a little and will throw in a word or two of it ever once in a while, but it will be tres obvisile what it is. Tee hee!
I tend to get easily confused, and if it wasn't for my chocolate hair and straight A's, people'd call me blonde.
I'm obsessed with Inuyasha and Fruits Basket, but Naruto and a few other manga's you've probably never heard of are good too.
I mostly like to write sci-fi romances, but they're not harlequin so they're safe.
I'm a bit of a space-case some times so it might be a while between stories and it might be hours. Just depends most of the time.
I love music and would die without it!! Mostly Paramore, Jack Johnson, Kate Bush, Anberlin, The Fray, Stuff like that. It's kinda an odd mix of indie, pop, rock, classical, and soundtracks. But i like it, that's all that counts.
I heardly ever get on the computer, except to check my email, so email is the best form of comunication.
I tend to get distracted from what I'm writing with other stories that muses (yes, there are people that live in my head and talk to me, though some times they don't talk to me for a LOOOOOONG time) begin to play with, and so I most likely won't finish a story unless I GET REVIEWS!! They are tres vital.
hahahaha, and I read ALL THE TIME!! i'm not kidding when I say I can read a 750 page book in 2-3 days in the middle of the school year. Hahahaha, and I laugh a ton, and I ask too many questions.
Also, I love Emily Dickinson poems and gothic romances. Namely: 'Tithe' and 'Ironside' by Holly Black, The Uglies Trilogy by Scot Westerfield, 'The Naming' (Ah!! I can't remember the lady's name that wrote it!!), The Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy (Ah!! Can't remember that author either!!), 'Wicked Lovely' by Mellissa Marr, uh, and that's all I can think of right now.
Pon and Zi and Gir and Zim will take over the world, just so everyone knows.
And Elphaba and Glinda will live happily-ever-after and fiero will NOT be turned into a scarecrow... He's much too adorable for that...
oh, and Christine and Raul will live happily ever after aussi.
Donne moi plus amore... hahahahaha jk
hahahahahaa... i was just thinking how some peolpe think i'm so weird... These, my monochromatic friends, is why I'm, so awesomely weird!
Color Guard Means...
1. Havings, and sore wrists.
2. Hours of work with no stopping.
3. Practicing outdoors in every weather condition.
4. Spending all your free time with a flag, saber or rifle and loving it.
5. Working harder than you ever have before.
6. Forming a bond with people that will never end.
7. Thinking about nothing else but colorguard for months.
8. Your family thinking you are crazy because, you practice jazz running at all times.
9. Getting the unimaginable feeling that surges through you when you win.
10. Getting that horrible feeling when you don't
11. Nothing else matters!!
Why Flags are Better than Men
1. It would never leave you for another girl, unless you were doing an exchange.
2. If you get mad at it, you can throw it around.
3. After the season gets over you can only spin it once in awhile, but it never complains.
4. You can change silks a lot easier then you can change the way a guy dresses.
5. Size does matter, and if you don't like it you can change it for a different one.
Guard New Years Resolutions
I WILL NOT twirl my pen, pencil, mop or broom
I WILL read a real book not just WGI yearbooks
I WILL NOT watch guard videos for more than 4 hours a day
I WILL remember that my equipment is inanimate and does not need a name
I WILL NOT fight with band members about which is more important (guard or band)
I WILL buy real socks, lyrical shoes were not made for bumming around the house
I WILL NOT make fun of cheer leaders, especially during football games
I WILL pay more attention to my grades and NOT to the height of my tosses
I WILL NOT do show work with a hockey stick in gym class
I WILL get over that one guard whose show you can remember but name you cannot
I WILL NOT question others for using the same music as a past guard as long as its not within a 2 year period
I WILL get over my phase of talking to my equipment, after all, does it ever talk back?
I WILL NOT use old work from past shows as my own in try outs
I WILL talk my younger sibling(s) into joining guard, and living on the dream
I WILL NOT stop using color guard as my excuse out of gym
I WILL find time to hang out with my "non guard" friends
I WILL NOT be prejudice, after all, once a guardie always a guardie right?
I WILL try to get on with my life after all guard cannot lead you to a successful life after college
I WILL NOT relate everything to guard
I WILL get a job to support my guard habit
The "Hit" Point System
On the field, if you hit:
Another flag = 0 points.
A flute = 10 points.
A clarinet = 10 points.
A saxophone = 15 points.
A trumpet = 20 points.
A trombone = 25 points.
A baritone = 35 points.
A sousaphone = 50 points.
A drummer = 55 points.
A drum major = 65 points.
The band director...Run!
Top Ten Reasons to Date a Guard Member
10. We know how to keep people in line.
9. We continuously work on our technique.
8. We adore wearing tight clothing.
7. We do it on football fields and gym floors.
6. We are used to poles of all sizes.
5. We strive for the perfect performance.
4. We work well with our hands.
3. We are very flexible.
2. We always want to be on top.
And the #1 reason to date a guard member...
1. We love making people scream and yell!
How to Annoy a Guard Member
1. Say "Don't hit me."
2. Ask "Is that heavy?"
3. Just watch the guard carry big flags but don't move out of the way
4. Ask "Can you come somewhere or do you have to do that flaggy spinny thing you do?"
5. Ask "Are you the people that twirl those things at football games?"
6. Say "Color guard sucks."
7. Say "I could do that."
8. Ask what we do then say "Thanks for clearing it up I always got you and cheerleaders mixed up."
9. Sit in a sweater and jeans and moan to the guard members, who are in skirts, about how cold you are.
10. Put marbles or some other small object in flag poles.
11. Say "Don't you feel stupid out there holding that white stick thing?"
12. Tell us that all we do is stand there and spin our "little" flags. (our poles are taller than you)
13. Four words: Guard isn't a sport.
1. Always have white toothpaste to cover up the marks on the walls made by the flag you WEREN'T spinning in the house. ;)
2. One more time always means at least 10 more times. (TWO MORE TIMES!!)
3. Never try to squeeze between two drummers--bass drummers, quads, snares
4. Your flag is always heavier then everyone elses
5. Always have a good excuse when your pole crashes through the glass table
6. Drummers should stay drummers. Color Guard members should stay Color Guard members. The two are not interchangeble.
7. Winter Guard is undoubtedly the sport of injuries
8. If you are a flag, use it as a weapon against any and all annoying drummers
9. Winter Guard is more of a sport than Cheer leading.
10. 1 tenth of a point can mean the difference between life and a week from he
11. Where ever your floor is can make a big difference in scores
12. Your floor crew will eventually put the floor on going to right way
13. Everything was made for you to spin. You never know unless you try!
14. Never own up to being late. Always act shocked.
15. They may all look the same, but your flag is different, and you know it.
16. Never EVER tell a drummer you have electrical tape.
17. Contrary to popular belief, you can't take it from "Set C"
18. The drop you had was not your fault, it was the wind, the sun, the lighting, or any other creative excuse you can come up with!
19. If all else fails, fake an injury. Hopefully they will forget your drop.
20. They can hear the band, but they are watching the Color Guard!
21. Running is NOT an enjoyable activity.
22. The inventor of the full retreat could not have been a guard member at the time.
23. Sitting on the sidelines is incredibly frustrating.
24. Every instructor has their own idea about what "correct technique" is.
25. Stubbornness can be a good thing.
26. Avoid spinning your metal pole during a lightning storm.
27. FREE TIME IS SLEEP TIME!!
28. Wasting time is an art form in itself.
29. There are endless possible positions in which to sleep on a bus.
30. Clothing is an option.
31. Pain is a normal part of life.
32. A five minute break in guard time usually means 2.5 minutes real time.
33. Do not toss a flag in school hallways. You're bound to hurt the school.
34. Beware of anyone with a flag in their hands if they are mad.
35. Never hand your instructors a piece of equipment and then get them mad.
36. When in doubt, spin. What's the worst that can happen?
37. The show MUST go on.
So, ever since i went to Wicked the musical, i've gotten kinda obbssed with one song in particular. It's called i'm not that girl. i suppose i like it so much because i feel the same way about someone that Elphaba does at this point in the show... Idina Mendezel is a genius by the way. So these are the lyrics to I'm Not That Girl
Hands touch, eyes meet
Sudden silence, sudden heat
Hearts leap in a giddy whirl
He could be that boy
But I'm not that girl
Don't dream too far
Don't lose sight of who you are
Don't remember that rush of joy
He could be that boy
I'm not that girl
Ev'ry so often we long to steal
To the land of what-might-have-been
But that doesn't soften the ache we feel
When reality sets back in
Blithe smile, lithe limb
She who's winsome, she wins him
Gold hair with a gentle curl
That's the girl he chose
And Heaven knows
I'm not that girl
Don't wish, don't start
Wishing only wounds the heart
I wasn't born for the rose and the pearl
There's a girl I know
He loves her so
I'm not that girl...
Hearts and tears,