Poll: How did you come across my profile? Vote Now!
Author has written 95 stories for Life, Love, General, Religion, Haiku, Biography, Humor, Fantasy, Nature, and General.
I'm sorry if you were taken off my favorite authors, it's simply because I had sooo many and it took a long time to choose but I only kept the ones that are my very very favorite and i visit alot. Please don't be offended. :)
PLEASE DONT REVIEW ME SAYING "GOOD" OR "LOVED IT" OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, I CAN ALWAYS TELL IF SOMEONE IS ONLY REVIEWING ME BECAUSE THEY WANT REVIEWS AND THEY HAVEN'T ACTUALLY READ MY PIECE SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO REVIEW ME DO IT PROPERLY.
I love a challenge, so if you want to pm me or write it in a review, give me a subject to write a poem or story about, ill give it a whack and mention you in the description :)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE RANDOMLY REVIEWING ME, I DON'T MIND WHAT YOU REVIEW BUT TRY TO GET THE ONES WITH THE LEAST. :) Thank you.
Note! I noticed when re reading through split that Eva puts the note in her "short" it should be her "shirt". sorry for the confusion if there was any. ;)
And please, please leave a review, even if it's short, after you read something of mine. I love reviews and i get so many hits without them. thank you. :)
If you love rock, copy and paste this to your profile
If you hate Homophobes with a passion, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think those guitarists who say that a bass isn't as important are complete idiots, copy and paste this to your profile.
Thank you! I made these ones up, they were on my profile first. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE.
And i will hunt down people who copy my work, or avatar and dispose of them in an envoironmentally safe manner. Dead people are bio degradable right?
The Wiccan Rede
Bide the Wiccan Law ye must,
Anytime you feel love for anything,
Be it stone, tree, lover or child,
You have been touched by The Goddess's magic.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. Therefore it should never be allowed as all religions are always right.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Torchwood, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, I be a poet lost in morbidity
Copy the bunny into your profile to help him achieve world domination,
Unsafe External Link