Author has written 16 stories for Life, Supernatural, Biography, Horror, Romance, Young Adult, and General.
Hey all, I'm Silk Angles. Yep. Angles. Like right, obtuse, all that math business.
I don't have much to say. A lot of my stories are old, and I tend to get kinda busy so I can't write very often.
(I'm also beginning to fail horribly at writing from being so out of practice)
I'm a college student. I don't live at home, I have professors, and I have a room mate, all that cool stuff.
I have no age or gender, I don't really think either of those are useful in describing a person anyway, but if one must know my sex, it's female.
Sometimes I come off in a poor fashion, don't take it to heart, I'm kind of a terrible person 95% of the time. The other 5%, I'm only kind of a dick.
Unsafe External Link