Author has written 3 stories for Romance, and Fantasy.
25 Random Things About Me (as seen on Facebook)
1. Mitchie is NOT my real name.
2. I'm 20 and I go to IU.
3. I'm very spontaneous. I could talk about one thing, then completely switch gears and talk about something totally different.
4. I'm addicted to fictionpress...duh! Who isn't?
5. I accidentally nailed my first crush in the nuts with a soccer ball back in grade school--haha, no joke. :sigh: It's a long story.
6. I'm an insomniac. 3 - 4 hrs. tops.
7. I'm a tomboy.
8. I HATE horror movies.
9. I've tried almost EVERY sport, except for luge and bobsled. Go ahead. Quiz me.
10. Back in Jersey (where I used to live--yes, in Marlton, as mentioned in HYM) I went everywhere barefoot.
11. I know the entire dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Yeah...
12. I love to paint and draw.
13. I don't consider myself superstitious, but I always kiss the roof of my car if I come close to/run a red light.
14. I used to hate wearing jeans.
15. I'm afraid of the dark.
16. My results of Dante's Inferno Quiz (found through google) claims I'm a Level 5, which I think worse than Level 6 or 7.
17. I teach tennis to little kids.
18. My favorite authors are Libba Bray (Great and Terrible Beauty Series) and Sarah Desson--her newest book "Along for the Ride" comes out in June--but...
19. My favorite book is Naughts and Crosses, but it's banned in most states.
20. My roommate owns a Chinchilla. It's a mix between a mouse, squirrel, and rabbit, so we jokingly (but lovingly) call it a "squirmoubit". It's Bennie, and we're the Jets.
21. Related to #20, one of my favorite singers is Elton John. But above everything else, I'm a Beatles fan.
22. I wish "That 70s Show" was still running, but I guess I've survived this long on re-runs...
23. I get a headache whenever the "It's just :snaps: that easy" commercial comes on TV.
24. I'm addicted to caffeine. Coke is my savior.
25. I refuse to even touch a cigarette, and I only drink on special occasions. I've never been drunk.
So there you have it.
Hear You Me: In Progress
Summary: All my life, I've been... pitied. "Oh look, it's the poor, little deaf girl," they'd say. Well, all that's about to change. I'm about to attend Moore Academy; a new beginning, new friends that will accept me for who I am, and some much needed space from my overprotective family. Now if only I could earn the respect and trust of the one person who's ever treated me like a normal human being... the cute boy with everything, but has zero social skills and a secret he seems intent on keeping hidden from everybody. Perhaps we have more in common than either of us thought.
Okay, so... that's that.
I plan on making it a first person narrative; however there will be a couple character interludes.
Emily Tomlinson 1 , Emily Tomlinson 2 , Micah McCrady , Paige , Tomy Johnston , Matt Johnston , Rodney Fisher , Sara , Kevin
Black Sun: On Hold
Summary: Adelaide Forester's whole life has been a lie. Her true identity has been kept a secret. But as she approaches her sixteenth birthday, everything will be uncovered. She'll learn who she really is, and she'll learn about the world she's been blind to since her birth. Not to mention it's her job to kill the one man everyone fears; the most dangerous man in existence. Is she really the Angel everyone believes her to be?
Hope you'll at least take a look at it when it gets posted! Again, it's a fantasy, so very different from what I usually write. Did you notice the initials for this story are B.S.? How funny is that?
When At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again: In Progress
Summary: After a rather nasty break up, all Rylee wants is to move on, but that’s impossible to do when said ex-boyfriend hires the devil of destruction to sabotage any new crushes she could potentially develop.What all three of them never expected, was to see the two falling for each other.