Author has written 41 stories for Supernatural, Humor, Love, Life, General, War, Religion, Nature, Fantasy, General, Politics, School, and Fantasy.
My Name is Amanda and I've been writing for a couple years now.
I love reading, writing and photography.
I'm currently writing a story called Dream Catcher and I invite you to check it out.
It's about the Dream World. Anything is possible.
I'm really looking for constructive critisim (sp?), so if you read it, comment PLEASE!
Imput is crucial.
SO NOW TO THE AWESOME RANDOM STUFF!!
Fav Books -
Twilight - the whole series. Do I have to even comment on how awesome it is?
Maximum Ride series - the amazing adventures of avian-human hybrids on the run! Fly on! (oh and I can't forget to mention Max and Fang's epic love story)
The Host - what it means to find where you belong, science fiction for people who don't get science fiction.
Artemis Fowl series - The witty, sarcastic nature of a genius who got himself mixed in with the fairy world...
Inheritance "Cycle" - For raging battle scenes (that didn't freaking happen in Brisingr!), and Saphira's hilarious comebacks, sarcasm, and majesty.
The Keys to the Kingdom series - Save the House from destruction, or all of time will end and so will the world as you know it Arthur!
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - something like Just then a random wormhole opened and Arthur's exclaimation was carried into another alternate universe, where two races were on the brink of intergalactic war. As the two races were sitting on either end of a table insulting each other, the worm hole opened, and it so happens that what Arthur said was the most insulting one could say to another in their native language. And thus began an intergalactic war. Though soon later when there were no more than three soldiers on each side, they realized what had occured and traced the wormhole back to earth, and wadged war on earth. But through some small miscalcualtion, the entire fleet was eaten by a small dog. Now back to the story. so, so random.
Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath - To have books come to life, every reader's dream...
Shakespeare! - we can't forget him now can we?
Currently Reading : Inkdeath
On my list: Max Ride 4 (again), that book my friend wants me to read...house of night series..., The Wish List, A great and terrible beauty
Every apple falls from the tree, I just fell the farthest!
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.
People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.
Books are like flypaper...memories cling to the printed page better than anything else. (Mo, Inkheart)
It's this blasted puberty, Butler. Everytime I see a pretty girl, I waste valuable mind space thinking about her! (Artemis, Artemis Fowl)
I vill now destroy thee Snikhars bahrs! (Gasman, Max Ride)
Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak. (Edward, Eclipse)
~You look like a girl. ~There's a reason for that. (Fang and Max, Max Ride)
I loved you at I like seals. (Jinx, Jinx)
You have to remember Bella, that there are places in this world where the lives of the immortal are measured in weeks, not centuries. (Jasper He's got a towel!! (some random Vogon, Hitchhiker's Guide)
Make new friends, but keep the old. Those are silver, these are gold.
42 Things to Always Remember
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in the world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would hate you, is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to bed.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique no matter what anyone says.
8. Someone you don't even know loves you.
9. Even if you make the biggest mistake in the whole world, there will be something good about it. This world always has clouds and every single cloud has a silver lining.
10. When everyone turns their back on you, there will always be one person looking over their shoulder who cares but is afraid to show it.
11. Forget rude remarks and remember the complements.
12. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they are there.
13. When God closes one door, it's because you were supposed to go through the other one, even if Hell is in the hallway.
14. You'd rather have only one rose and a kind word from someone now then a whole ton when you're gone.
15. Do onto others as you would like them to do onto you.
16. The most important and most durable ships in the whole world are friend-ships.
17. When no one cares about your problem, someone out there wants to listen and you're not giving them the chance.
18. A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will sit next to you saying, "We screwed up bad!"
19. Remember that it's a good thing that God doesn't give us everything we want.
20. The little things in the world are the things that really make the difference, even when they're not noticed
21. Remember to be polite to everyone, especially your family.
22. It's OK to cry. It's your body's natural S.O.S.
23. If someone insults you, it's because they are afraid to say what they really think about you.
24. Chocolate makes you feel better. It's a proven fact.
25. Popping bubble pop actually makes you happier.
26. Something that doesn't give back to you isn't worth your time.
27. Hurting someone is like a boomerang. Once you throw it, it will only come back and keep hitting you in the face. If you do throw one, make sure you do something so that you can catch it before it hits you.
28. Always be proud of your accomplishments, but NEVER put yourself before others.
29. Admit when your wrong because no one is perfect.
30. If you believe, you can conceive.
31. You can change the world, no matter what anyone says.
32.Listen to your grandparents while they're here. They know what they're talking about.
33. Always look at the present inside someone, because if the wrapping paper wasn't great, it's probably because it wasn't on sale.
34. Never break your promises. Only promise someone something if you actually believe you'll keep that promise.
35. Be someone you'd look up to for inspiration.
36. Love starts with a smile.
37. Don't cry over anyone who wouldn't cry over you.
38. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
39. Forget the past. Ask for forgiveness and move on. Don't miss out on the good stuff.
40. Best Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
41. When it hurts to look back, and you're too scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friends will be there.
42. Every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted.
Funniest lines ever
... My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
... I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
...Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
...You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
...Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
...I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
...Everybody has a photographic memory -- Some just come without film.
...Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
...Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
...Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
...They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
...A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up to three thousand times the memory.
...The trouble with life is there's no background music.
...I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
...The bed next to me at the asylum is open -- Do you want it?
bPeople die and memories fade, but words last all eternity.
Sweet Dreams! May Nightmare spare you.
Dreamweaver38, AKA River(s)/b