Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
all about me
ALIAS; shore-bird (please don't ask.)
A college student, looking to study journalism as a first-choice career, I am in my second year of college. Now, I really can't say that I'm new to the world of fiction, because then, I'd be lying. Truth be told, I used to be an avid reader (and writer) of fiction, but life took a busy turn and I haven't been able to write any type of story for the past few years or so. But I'm here. I'm back. Finally.
FAVORITE BOOKS --
in order (from most favorite to least favorite)
1. The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling. I remember the very first moment I decided to read these stories. Strangely enough, it was my mother who forced them upon me. After I read the first page of the second book (gulp Stupid me), I immediately fell in love with the series. I even adore the movies they have made to represent each book. 2. Twilight and New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer. Vampires have never looked so good, I tell you! Why, I picked up a copy of Twilight on my own one day while browsing through Books-A-Million, bored and in need of something good to read, and let me tell you, I made the right choice! Stephenie Meyer is a wonderful actress; she has such an intriguing way with words, especially to be telling a story in first person. To be honest, I can't decide where I like Twilight or New Moon better. I recommend them both. 3. The Highland Series; by Hannah Howell. Haven't you ever dreamed of going back into a time where the men actually respect the women (well, some of them anyway!), and where the romance is true? Well, I certainly have! This entire series is a fantastic read, and even though I may like one book better than the next, I must say that I recommend them all! 4. To Tame a Highland Warrior; by Karen Marie Moning. Quite frankly, I've just started reading the books Ms. Moning wrote a few years ago, and I must say that I'm loving each and every one of them. Beyond the Highland Mist, Highlander's Touch, Kiss of a Highlander, The Dark Highlander, The Immortal Highlander, and Spell of the Highlander. Great books, the lot of them! 5. The Eternal Highlander, Highland Vampire, and My Immortal Highlander; by Hannah Howell, Lynsay Sands, Deborah Raleigh, and Adrienne Basso. Quite a few vampire highlanders. What more could a girl ask for, hm? In all honesty, I can't choose between these three. They do follow one story line, however, which makes it interesting.
FAVORITE AUTHORS --
in no particular order
Karen Marie Moning, L.J. Smith, Brenda Joyce, J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Nalini Singh, Kresley Cole, Kerrelyn Sparks, Rachel Caine, Charlaine Harris, Hannah Howell, Lynsay Sands.
WORKS IN PROGRESS --> STAND ALONES
001. BAD FOR BUSINESS: the prologue is up! 2/27/09.
002. VERTICAL LIMIT: chapter one is up! 3/02/09. chapter two is 15 percent complete.
003. OF BLOOD AND TEARS: chapter one is up! 3/09/09.
004. TROUBLE WITH A T: the prologue is 50 percent complete. still in the planning stage.
note(s)! just so we're on the same page, I want you to understand that I might update one story before I do the others, and keep doing it until I either hit a rough patch or finish it; whichever comes first. I'm not a very organized person when it comes to this sort of thing, but I'll eventually finish all of my stories. I know how annoying it can be, when stories remain unfinished, and I'll try not to do it to you.
Unsafe External Link